Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)

After hearing what Mikey just told me, my fear of this men increased tenfold. I never imagined I would be in a situation where a guy liked me so much he was willing to kill people. It really reminded me of something I would read in a manga or watch in an anime. "He's giving me yandere vibes now" I thought as I looked over at him. He caught me staring and I looked away, letting out a fake yawn. "I'm starting to get a little sleepy."

"Oh?" Mikey watched me lay down on the bed since I was sitting up.

"Yeah." I let out another fake yawn. "Goodnight, Mikey." I turned my entire body over to where I was facing away from him. "It's not like I can sleep peacefully after hearing that" I thought and closed my eyes.

"Night, (Y/n)." Mikey stayed in that chair the entire time, watching me so call sleep.

Over the next three days, I noticed the lack of Bonten members. The only one I would see was Takeomi and that was to bring Mikey several dorayakis. He even brought me some lunch at one point. "Hmm, strange" I thought as Takeomi was in the room with me while Mikey was down the hall, "talking" to one of the nurses who ignored my call earlier today. "Hey, Takeomi?"

Takeomi looked over at me. "Yeah?"

"Where's the others?"

"Busy."

"So they're busy now huh?" I questioned. "They didn't seem that busy when they were here a few days ago."

"Something came up and they needed to take care of it" Takeomi explained, half-assed to be exact.

The way they stopped showing up all of a sudden when Mikey told me he hated seeing me with them, made me think the two were very closely related. "Mikey told them not to visit me anymore, did he?"

"Like I told you, (Y/n), something came up and everyone had to take care of it."

"You're lying."

Then again, Takeomi could be telling me the truth and I'm just being full of myself. But I couldn't help it. I just assume that Mikey was the reason they weren't showing up. They used to come visit me throughout the day and now they just randomly stop?

Right after I told Takeomi he was lying, Mikey came back to the room and looked at him "Handle the mess outside." Takeomi didn't say anything and got up from his seat, leaving the room.

"He done killed that nurse, didn't he?" I thought as I watched him walk over to me.

Mikey reached his hand up and ran his pointer finger and middle finger's second knuckles down my cheek. "You should be getting a new nurse soon."

I didn't even bother asking why, since I already knew the answer. "Mikey, how much longer do I have to stay in this hospital?" I really wanted to go back to Kakucho's place. Also, spending three days alone with Mikey was enough for me. I needed someone to actually talk to and Mikey was not cutting it. He didn't say much and I really didn't have anything to say to him.

"What did the doctor tell you yesterday?"

"He told me I have to stay for maybe another week or two." I let out a sigh. "I don't want to" I complained. "I don't feel much pain in my fingers or my thigh and I can move my fingers a lot more now." I held my hand out and wiggled my fingers a bit. "See?"

Mikey pressed his hand against mine and interlocked our fingers together. "If you think you're ready to leave, then we can leave."

"We?" I said in my head. "Really?"

Mikey nodded his head and let my hand go. "I'll call Takeomi back into the room."

"Takeomi?" I watched him walk over to the door. "Wouldn't Kakucho be better since I'm staying with him?" I could tell he didn't like what I just said.