Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!

Rindou woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. He let out a groan and reached over to grab his phone, turning off the alarm. Letting out a yawn and slowly sitting up in the bed, he looked over to his right. "She's not here." Thinking I pulled a fast one over him, Rindou got out of the bed and went straight to the living room. "I swear if that" he started as he heard the sound of someone singing.

"Yes I do the cooking, yes I do cleaning, yes I keep the nana real sweet for your eating" I sang to myself as I tossed a piece of bacon in the skillet in front of me. "Bitch" I hissed as some bacon grease popped me. "Fuck you." I gave the skillet and the piece bacon the finger only for it to pop me again.

"What the hell am I looking at?" Rindou thought as he watched me go back to singing.

Now if someone were to see me in the state I was in right now, you would think that I got some of that good dick last night. Over here cooking breakfast and singing like I'm some Disney princess and shit, except for the part where I sing to animals. Unless you counted the piece of bacon that was once a part of an animal. And let's be real, I wasn't singing no wholesome Disney song either. Anyways, let's just say that last night was pretty damn good and had me feeling some type of way this morning.

"Best believe that, when you need that" I started but heard a cough come from behind me. I turned around to see Rindou staring at me. "Oh, hey there." I turned back around to finish cooking the now burnt piece of bacon. "Damn it, it got burnt."

"Maybe if you didn't have the fire that high it wouldn't have burned." Rindou walked over to the stove to access the damage. "Looks like it was just the bacon that burned." He turned his attention back to me and realize that I must have went to the store to get the bacon since he didn't have any in his apartment. "So you decided to buy groceries?"

"For me, since there's no real food in this place." I picked up the skillet and walked over to the trash can, scraping the burnt bacon into the trash. I then went back over to the stove to try to cook another few pieces of bacon. "Living on breakfast bars is not the life for me." I turned the fire on low and flipped the pieces of bacon over. "Maybe I might share with you if you're nice to me."

Rindou chuckled. "I'm pretty sure I was very nice to you all night last night." He got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I shuddered a bit. "You sound like Ran." I flipped the bacon back over and turned the heat back up. It was cooking a little too slow for my liking.

"At least I didn't kill some girl first thing in the morning like he did."

"Ugh, don't remind me." I wormed my way out of his hold and grabbed the eggs. Since I didn't feel like going to war with frying an egg, I decided to do some scramble eggs instead. "You like scramble eggs?"

"Not really. I would rather have them fried" Rindou walk over to the dining room table and sat down. He just watched me from there. Something about having me cook breakfast for him was interesting to say the least. He never really thought the two of us would be in this situation because of how he treated me when we first met and the so called fight we had the day before he left for a job Mikey needed him for. But now the two of us have been living together for more then a month now. We even slept together, which Rindou knew would happen sooner or later, since it was becoming a trend at this point. I mean I've already had some sort of sexual encounter with four out of the eight members of Bonten. 

"So scramble it is then." I cracked a few eggs into a bowl and whisked them with a fork. Once they were whisked, I added some oil/butter to the skillet and poured the eggs into it. "You know something Rindou" I started as I scrambled the eggs.

"What?"

"You should consider yourself lucky."

"Why?"