Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time

*Warning! This chapter contains slight mature content🔞

~~~

"And of course it would be Sanzu" I thought. "I was going out to get some fresh air" I lied again.

"I'm pretty sure you got plenty of fresh air when you were up on the roof with Mikey."

"How does he know that?" I thought. "I was uh going to get some ice cream from that ice cream truck over there." I pointed at some random white truck/van. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any ice cream trucks around this time of the year but you know, I'm not really the best with coming up with lies most of the time.

"If you want ice cream that bad, I have some for you."

It's like I could practically see the huge ass smirk on his face when he said that. "If that isn't an innuendo then I don't know what is" I thought as I finally turned around to face him. "I think I'll pass on that kind of ice cream." I started to walk past him and towards the elevator. There was no way I was going to be alone with Sanzu longer than five minutes. "If I'm quick enough, the elevator might close on him" I thought as I kept pushing the close the door button. "Fuck" I cursed as he got into the elevator with me anyways. I scooted away from him.

"What? Are you scared I might bite you or something?" he asked.

"I mean you have bitten me before."

"I did?"

I pulled my shirt down a bit. "Somewhere around here." I quickly pulled my shirt back up. I saw his eyes never leave my chest area. It's not like I wasn't used to it since I used to work at a night club after all.

Sanzu took his eyes of my chest and decided to change the topic to one that pique his interest more. "So you really slept with Ran, huh?"

"Why are you bringing this up?"

"Don't know." He got a little closer to me. "Now that I think about it, you let almost half of Bonten fuck you already."

"Excuse me?" I looked up at him. "I have not."

"Let's see." He held up his hand. "There's me, Koko, Ran, and probably Kakucho since you live with him." He held up four fingers. "Like I said, you've let almost half of us fuck you."

I tried to recall if his statement was true or not. Yes I did sleep with Sanzu, Koko, and Ran but I haven't slept with Kakucho. I also didn't feel any sort of attraction towards Mochi so I wouldn't let him hit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling Mochi ugly or anything. It's just that he wasn't my type. "Wait a minute, I haven't slept with Kakucho" I pointed out to Sanzu.

"Really? I thought he would the second one after me." He seemed a little surprised about this and I glared at him.

Not going to lie, I was quite surprised with myself that I was still able to talk to Sanzu like I would with the others, besides Mikey of course. And more importantly I'm definitely surprised I'm okay with talking to him even after he held a gun to my head. Maybe I've gotten too used them and their antics by now.

"Is it me or is this elevator taking forever to get back to the lounge" I thought as I saw Sanzu get even more closer to me. I ended up backing myself up into the corner of the elevator, staring up at him. I watched him place one hand/arm on the wall behind me and stared me down. "Did I just get Kabedon?" I thought as I watched his every movement. "I could have sworn that only happens in anime and manga" I continued to think. "Um could you back the fuck off."

Sanzu raised an eyebrow at me "Oh. So you really don't have a problem talking back to me now even after I threaten to shoot you?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I guess not."