Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2

Kazutora kind of gave me a concerned look. "What's this about you getting kidnapped?"

"I was alone in a hotel room then two guys showed up, I popped them with that thang I had on me, they somehow miraculously dodged my bullets like they were in the Matrix, knocked me out cold, took me somewhere, tied my ass to a chair..."

Kazutora interrupted my retelling of my kidnapping with a question. "How did they manage to kidnap you when Bonten's up your ass 24/7?"

"Their Boss left me alone and went off somewhere in the hotel he took me to."

"Mikey..." Kazutora thought and shook his head. "So you got kidnap by some rival organization?"

"I guess you say that. They were trying to get money out of Bonten and maybe somehow during the deal, I may or may not have got shot." I looked off to the side.

"You got shot?" Kazutora repeated.

"...yeah..."

"Where?"

"My thigh."

"Which one?"

"If I tell you are you going to squeeze the shit out of it?" I turned back to look at him. I already had the answer to my question by the look on his face. "You're going to squeeze the shit out of it, aren't you?"

"You're lucky I don't stick my finger in the bullet hole and twist it around."

I felt a sharp tingle throughout my injured thigh when I heard that. "Good thing I didn't tell him about my fingers" I thought. "Okay, enough about me getting kidnapped. Let's get back to how we can fake Yumi's death and get her away from Bonten."

"At this point, I'm more interested in getting you away from them."

"I'm fine. If all hell breaks lose I'll either go out like a thug or I'll find some way to get you to come save my ass."

Kazutora let out a sigh. "So what about using the organization that kidnapped you to help fake Yumi's death?"

"Well, I'm thinking if something does happen to Yumi and there's some sort of evidence that says that organization was involved, it should have Bonten think they killed Yumi to get at me for getting two of their guys killed" I started to explain. "Also I think those two guys Bonten killed might have been important people in that group."

"Okay, I see what you're trying to get at, but how the hell are we going to make it seem like that group was involved?"

"Uhh...." I gave Kazutora a dumbfounded face. "I didn't really think about that."

Kazutora let out another sigh. "Do you know the name of the organization?"

"Umm I think the name was Kokatsu."

"That group? I'm surprised their still around after their patron was killed."

"Their patron? Who was it?"

"Some guy named Yamato Ishida." Kazutora was going to explain who Yamato Ishida was but stopped himself. He didn't want to tell me about what happened to the club I used to work for. "I'm sure they haven't told her they killed her former manager, her husband, and kids" he thought as he looked at me.

"Oh...wait a minute, how do you know about that group, Kazutora?"

"I don't know much but I've heard of that group here and there."

"So do you think you can find some way to get them involved? Well not actually get them involved, you know like..."

"I know what you're trying to get at, (Y/n)."