Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2

I went back over to the DJ and asked him if he could restart the song for me. "Sure thing, Cristal." The DJ started the song over and I slowly made my way back onto the stage. I then stood with my back facing my so called audience, shaking my ass to the beat of the song.

"That's more like it" I could hear Sanzu say over the song and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not feeling this song anymore" I thought as I stopped dancing and walked back over to the DJ. "Is it okay if I can cue up my own songs to dance to?" I mean I should be able to since it's mostly me up here shaking my ass for these guys and for free by the way...well Koko did toss me a couple of bands but that was after I decided I didn't want to dance.

"Go ahead" the DJ said.

I thought of some songs that I could dance to and cue them up. "I feel like I'm going to be the only one who knows some of these songs" I said to myself as I went backstage. "So are you two going to dance or what?"

"We were but they haven't requested for us yet" Akame answered.

"And?" I put my hands on my hips. "You two are night club dancers like me so you should be out there dancing."

The two of them were taken aback by the way I was speaking to them. "You've changed, (Y/n)" Rika pointed out.

"That was bound to happen whether I liked it or not." I then let out a sigh. "I'm not going to force you two to dance with me if you don't want to." I left from backstage and got back on the stage. I looked over at the DJ and gave him a signal to go ahead and start playing one of the songs I wanted to dance to. I then reached down and picked up some of the money Koko tossed at me.

Listen to this track, bitch

Girl the way you're movin', got me in a trance

DJ turn me up, ladies, this yo' jam (come on)

Imma sip Moscato and you 'gon lose them pants

Then Imma throw this money while you do it with no hands (leggo)

I made it rain on myself with the money.

Girl, drop it to the floor

I love the way yo' booty go

As the song said, I dropped to the floor. Well I wasn't out here trying to rip my cooter or pull a muscle, so I got on my knees and spread my legs a bit instead. With my hands flat on the stage, I started bouncing my ass. I then came up into a squat position and raised my arms over my head, still twerking/dancing to the beat of the music.

I guess my performance was to everyone's liking because I could hear a few damns, claps, and Sanzu saying something about trying to take me home with him. "We hooked up one time and now he can't get enough of me" I thought as the whiskey I drunk a few minutes ago was slowly getting the better of me. "Boy bye." I got off the stage before No Hands ended and took a couple more shots. Once I had my fill of alcohol for now, I got back on the stage and waited for the next song to start playing. "I guess those two really aren't going to dance" I said to myself as I looked in the direction of the backstage. A part of me wanted to be petty but another part of me told me that maybe they were forced to be here because of Bonten or something. "Either way, it would be nice to dance with someone" I mumbled and let out a sigh.