Chapter 38 - Backtight

It's been roughly a whole month since I've been living with Rindou and I can say for sure that I miss living with Kakucho. At least Kakucho would treat me way better than Rindou, even if it was fake. Rindou made it clear he didn't really want nothing to do with me and I felt the same...kind of. I mean it would be nice to talk to the person you're currently staying with every now and then but Rindou's responses remind me of the dry ass text messages I used to send to people. I really thought that was karma biting me in the ass but it's just how Rindou was when it came to me. Now when Ran would come over, that was a whole different conversation, mostly because they would discuss Bonten matters with one another.

"Well, I should get going." Ran stood up from the couch and went over to the door. "I'll see you two tomorrow." Ran looked in my direction and I just stared at him.

"You know we can just call each other about this on the phone, right?" Rindou got up as well and got ready to see his brother out. "I know you only come over here because (Y/n)'s here now."

Ran gave his brother a smile. "Why would you think that?"

"I'm not stupid, Ran. I've seen you check her out several times while we were talking about the new deal." Rindou then looked behind him and glared at me. I shrugged my shoulders as I disappeared into the bedroom. "Anyways, I'll talk to you later." Rindou said bye to his brother and closed his apartment door. He then sat back down on the couch, pulling out his phone.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, I was looking for something to wear. "I love how we barely interact with each other but we sleep in the same bed together." I looked through what little clothes I had. "I mean I understand not wanting to give up his comfy ass bed because I sure wouldn't." I finally found something and left the bedroom to get changed in the bathroom. Once changed, I stared at my reflection. "I either need to get a new wig or finally let this one go." I couldn't help but feel sorry for the wig and tried to brush her out. I needed her to hang on just a little bit longer. "Oh and can we talk about ending up in his arms every single morning, Miss thang?" I was talking to my reflection in the mirror. "You really said since I've never invested in a body pillow, I might as well use Rindou since he's right there." I shook my head and sighed, leaving the bathroom. "I'm pretty sure a fancy ass place like this has a gym" I started as I walked by Rindou on my way to the door. "So could I go check it out, Mr. Haitani?"

Rindou looked up from the text he was about to send and stared up at me. "Stop calling me that." He was now looking me up and down. "You plan on working out?"

"Nah, I'm just going to show my ass off to everyone" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Could of fooled me with those pants of yours."

The pants in question were a pair of those leggings that gave your booty some extra help. I didn't really need it but I did pay too much money for these things so you bet your sweet ass I'm going to wear them.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, can I go or not?"

"I don't care." He went back to looking at his phone. "I'll know if you try anything."

"Don't tell me you have people who're going to watch me now?" Rindou didn't say anything and I took that as I yes. "Damn" I thought as I saw myself out. "Okay, I have no clue where this gym is." I walked over to the elevator and pushed the first floor. "I could just go to every floor but that would be boring as hell." I watched the elevator doors close and I sighed. "Why the hell did I just randomly decide I wanted to go to the gym all of a sudden?" I looked down at my body. "Well I'm still looking pretty damn fine even if I don't workout or dance as much as I used to." I looked back up and somewhat remember the real reason I wanted to go to the gym. "Oh yeah, I had a dream last night I got swole and was able to take on Bonten." I shudder at the thought of buff me. "I'll try to get stronger but not that strong."