Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

"Ran! Can't you do something about her!" Aoi asked as Ran stood up against the door of the room that him and Aoi were in. "Just look at what she did to my face!" She went up to him and showed him the bruises and the soon to be a fat-ass knot on her forehead.

"I'm afraid I can't."

"Are you sure?" Aoi went over to the mirror that was in the room and stared at her reflection. "I can't believe she hit me."

"Aren't you the one who slapped her first?"

"So? I didn't like how close she was to you."

"She was just doing her job, Aoi."

Aoi looked at him through the mirror. "I thought you told us we had to pretend we didn't know you guys?"

"I did but it would look suspicious if you weren't interacting with us as well."

"Well you could have just had me dance for you instead of her."

Ran let out a sigh. He was already bored with how this conversation was going to begin with. He could honestly careless how badly Aoi was injured doing that fight. Truth be told he didn't care for her at all, he's just been dragging her along all this time. 

"But if I had you do that, I sure our guest would have picked up we were together." Ran walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Aoi slowly started to relax in his arms. "How about you just stay in here and relax for awhile?" He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, earning a giggle out of her. "Now, I need to go back and finish discussing business with Mr. Monroe." He let her go and got ready to leave the room.

"Wait, Ran!" Aoi ran up to him and he turned around.

"Yes?"

Aoi stood on her tippy-toes and kissed him. "I just wanted to give you a kiss, that's all."

Ran gave her a smile. "I see. Well I'll see you later, Aoi." Ran opened the door and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Once he was out in the hallway, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and had a frown on his face. "Annoying brat." He started walking back to the room where Mr. Monroe was.

An hour or so passed and I was somewhat calming down. Now I was bored in the room they put me in because I left my phone in the first room they took us to when we first got here. "I already know Kakucho's going to say something to me when I get back to his apartment later" I sighed as I was sprawled out on the bed like a starfish. "I'm so not looking forward to that."

A knock was heard on the door and I tried to ignore it but whoever it was knocked again. "I'm pretty sure you know how to let yourself in!" I said from the bed as the door opened and the person walked in. "Look, I'm not going to apologize to any of you or that bitch" I told the person. I let out another sigh. "I should have taken that guy's offer."

"And what offer would that have been?" I moved my head up to see who it was that was speaking to me and saw Ran.

"Oh great, the reason why I got attacked by a blue hair chihuahua." I laid my head back down. "Also that offer thing is none of you business."

Ran got closer to the bed and looked down at me. "I'm pretty sure it is my business, (Y/n)." I looked up at him. "Remember, you still belong to us after all."

I rolled my eyes at the comment he just made. "What do you want anyways?"

"I just came here to see how you were doing."