Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again

Morning came around and I slowly opened my eyes. I automatically knew something was off and looked down. I could see the top of someone's head with pink hair who was currently nuzzling their face in my chest. "W...what the..." I started to freak out and tried to get up.

"Stop moving" the person cuddling me said and I stopped moving. I even stopped breathing for a split second.

"How did I end up here" I thought as I tried to recall the events of last night. I remember going to the nightclub with Sumiko and drinking. "I did drink a lot" I said to myself. I let out a sigh and tried to figure out how I was going to get out of this situation. I also couldn't help but run my fingers through the person's hair. I felt them relax a bit under my touch. "I need to get out of this bed first" I thought as I looked back down at the person who was still cuddling me. For some reason their hair colored looked familiar to me. "Have I met this person before?" I stopped running my fingers through their hair.

"Ugh..." I heard them let out a groan and rolled over, allowing me to get up.

"Freedom!" I quickly covered my mouth and looked over to my left. I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed they didn't wake up. "Okay, operation figure out what all happened last night and get the hell out of here is a go" I said to myself and looked around the room. I was able to find my top and bottoms from last night. I put them on and tried to find my panties. "Where are they?" I lifted up the blankets on my side of the bed and found nothing, well expect for the cash I had in my bra. "Well, there's my money." I grabbed the cash and walked to where I spotted my bag from earlier. I picked up the bag and made sure my phone and wallet was in there. "Thank goodness."

I finished gathering whatever I could find that belong to me and made my way back to the bed. I'm not going to lie, I wanted to see who it was I hooked up with last night. "Obviously we fucked since clothes were scattered everywhere." I looked at the person's face and gasped. I couldn't believe who it was I was staring at. "No fucking way" I whispered as I got just a little bit closer to further inspect the person. "It's one of the guys from the club" I thought. I suddenly found myself jumping a bit because the man rolled back over. "Yeah, I need to get the hell out of here." I did a double check to see if I could find my panties but never did. "Guess I'm going commando until I get some new underwear" I thought as I walked over to the door. I unlocked it, grabbed the handle, and let myself out. I didn't want to risk the chance of me looking back and him being wide awake.

"Have a great day ma'am" the woman at the counter said to me as I walked out of the building.

Now that I was somewhat safe outside, I took out my phone and looked at it. I had ten miss calls and twenty-five unopened text messages. "These have to be from Sumiko." I unlocked my phone and checked my miss calls. Sure enough, those calls were from Sumiko. "These were sent a few hours ago." I was now reading her messages. The messages were her worrying about where I was and wanted to know if I was safe. "I'm going to go ahead and call her." I clicked one of the miss calls and called her back.

"(Y/n)! Where they hell are you?!"

"Well, I'm currently leaving a hotel right now."

"Don't tell me you hooked up with a guy last night."

"I plead the fifth."

"Hmph, crazy how the same person who said not to end up in some random person's bed literally ended up in someone's bed."

"What about you? I know you hooked up with someone."

"I did, but at least I tried to call you and tell you where I was."

I felt a little bad now. "I'm sorry. The alcohol had a choke-hold on me and I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're safe."