Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!

"Oh? Did I hit you too hard?" Beto asked as he watched tears fall from my eyes.

"..." I didn't say anything and just glared at the man.

"Scary" he said sarcastically. He let out a chuckle as he could hear the sound of a few car doors open and then close. "They showed up right on time, didn't they (Y/n)?"

I still didn't say anything to the man and watched both him and Naohito stand on either side of me. They waited for Bonten to enter the building. "We thought you would never show up" Beto said as he watched the men enter the room. "Any second later, (Y/n) here would have joined a former friend of mine in hell."

"Good afternoon, gentlemen" Naohito greeted the men. "Would you be so kind to place your weapons on the ground in front of you."

"What? Hell no!" Sanzu spat but Mikey held his hand in front of him.

"Just do it" Mikey ordered.

"Fine." Sanzu took his gun out of it's holster and placed it on the ground in front of him.

Rindou did the same and Mikey didn't even have his gun on him.

"By the look of those suits, you two are from the Kokatsu organization, correct?" Kakucho asked as he too placed his gun on the ground.

"Kokatsu? Wasn't that the nobody organization that wanted our help years ago?" Sanzu questioned.

"Oh, that organization has become a lot more since then" Beto told them "So much so, that my partner and I had to split from the group." Beto pulled his gun out and aimed it at my head. "We created our own little organization and I'm sure you were familiar with some of our former associates."

"Yamato Ishida, and those other two nobodies" Rindou said.

"Enough talking" Mikey finally said. "What do you want?"

"Oh, I see you're not going to attack us in a fit of rage." Naohito was surprised and a little disappointed at the same time. "You must really like (Y/n) like she said." He let out a laugh. "That's cute."

Beto took one step forward which made Bonten go on their guard. Well they were already on their guard as it was, they were just more on guard now. "We just want to make a simple deal with Bonten, that's all."

"And what sort of deal will that be?" Kakucho asked.

"Let's see, maybe some protection and a decently size cut from all the revenue you make at your clubs."

"Decently size cut?" Kakucho questioned.

"Hmm about 50%."

"No deal" Sanzu blurted. "You really think we're going to give you dumb-asses half of our revenue?" Sanzu let out a laugh. "That's cute." He mocked what Naohito did earlier.

"Well if you want (Y/n) to come out of this unscathed, then I think it's a pretty good deal." He went back to the spot he was at earlier. "I mean we can take 40% but (Y/n) will lose both her right eye and maybe a few fingers." He put his gun away and brought out a pocket knife. He then went behind the chair I was sitting in and grabbed one of my fingers. "I think I'll cut off the ring finger on her left hand." He brought the blade to that finger and slowly started to cut into it. "It's not like you'll get married at the rate you're going, (Y/n)."

I winced as I felt the flesh on my finger be cut open at a very slow rate. "Ow" I cried. I could now feel the blade come in contact with bone. 

"Gentlemen, I'm waiting for your answer."

"Mikey, I say screw these guys and (Y/n), she's been a pain in our ass since the very beginning" Sanzu whispered to him. "There's other bitches out there we can get our hands on."