Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

After I was able to get Yumi to loosen up a bit and have fun, she told me she needed to go home since she had work in the morning. "They're making you come in after knowing damn well they made you come to this party?" I asked her as I followed her to the entrance of the club.

"Yeah, but I'm okay with it." She gave me a smile and told me bye.

"See ya." I waved her bye and turned around. "Oh, it's you." I just stared at Kakucho. "What? You thought I was going to run off?"

"Not exactly." I walked passed him and towards the bar. "I think you've had enough to drink, (Y/n)." Kakucho grabbed the almost empty bottle of whiskey from me since I got to the point where I was just straight up drinking from the bottle.

"Excuse you." I took the bottle back from him. "Who are you to tell me when I've had enough to drink or not?"

Kakucho didn't know how to answer that question. "Just give me the bottle, (Y/n)." He tried to reach for the bottle and I bit his hand pretty hard, causing him to draw his hand back.

"Fuck off, Kakucho." I gave him the finger and mosey my way to a different section of the club.

"She bit me" Kakucho said to himself as he looked down at his hand. He then looked behind him and noticed I had disappeared. "I guess I'll leave her alone for now." He let out a sigh and sat down at the bar. The bartender tending the bar asked him if he would like a drink and he declined. "That girl..."

Now in a different section of the club, I was minding my business. "Stupid Kakucho" I took a drink from my whiskey bottle. "Don't act like you give two shits about me after you told me you want me to live with someone else!"

"You seem upset" a voice said as a figure walked up to the table I was sitting at.

"What the hell do you want?"

"And you have a potty mouth" the voice laughed and I looked up. The alcohol I had made it somewhat hard to see who it was in front of me.

"An eyepatch?" I squinted my eyes.

"You don't remember me?" The figure sat down. "We even thought about getting a room together."

"Aren't you the white hair guy I met a while ago?" I was finally able to get a clear image of the person in front of me.

"Yeah." He gave me a smirk. "You know that offer still stands."

"Look, I know I might be drunk but I ain't making the same mistake of sleeping with some rando for the second time." I took another drink from my bottle. "That's roughly how my goofy self almost got caught."

"Almost got caught?"

"Yeah but luckily I ran off on the guy before he could wake up." I then let out a laugh. "Dumb-ass kept some funky panties I had on that night."

The white hair man was amused by the way I was talking and couldn't help but listen to more of the crazy shit that was coming out of my mouth. "Really?" he asked.

"Yeah and then he had the nerve to take my bra the other day." I kept telling the man roughly about the life I lived up till now. Of course to any normal person, the shit I was saying should have been reported to the police. But I am currently intoxicated, so who was going to believe me? "And then this emo looking guy who doesn't look like he gets enough sleep said I want you and like a dummy, I told him you could have me."

"That was really stupid."

"Who you telling?" I looked down at the non existent watch on my wrist and stood up. "Well, I guess I should get back to doing my job." I drank what was left of my whiskey and slam the bottle on the table. "Thanks for listening to me, bro." I held my hand up for a high five.