Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...

Kakucho came back three hours later and was surprised to see that I was already asleep. He could have sworn I would have a difficult time adjusting to my new life. "I guess she's gotten used to me now" he thought as he left the bedroom. He took off his jacket/blazer and sat on the couch. "What do you want from her, Mikey?" Kakucho asked. He sat there thinking to himself.

No matter how long he has known Mikey, he still finds it difficult to understand the man. He probably wouldn't be able to anytime soon even if he tried. "He reminds me of him" Kakucho thought as he laid on his back on the couch. He stared up at the ceiling with one arm behind hid head. He really wanted to know why his boss was so persistent about them finding me. "He was still the same even after we brought her to him." He let out a sigh and tried to go to sleep.

The next morning Kakucho got up and got ready for the day. "She's still asleep?" He stared at my sleeping form. He thought about waking me up or not. "I'll let her sleep for now." He left the room and walked into the kitchen, getting ready to cook breakfast for the both of us.

Back in the room, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up in the bed. My body will sometimes force me to wake up whenever I'm sleeping in a place that I'm unfamiliar with. So with that being said, I heard when Kakucho walked into the room and when he was talking about letting me sleep for now. "If he did, I would have acted like I was asleep this entire time." I got out of his bed and let out a yawn.

I slept somewhat okay last night. And no, I didn't think if I woke up the next day I would somehow magically not be where I am right now. I'm still fully aware of the situation I'm in and how dangerous it could get potentially if I'm not careful. "I'll just have to go with the flow for now" I thought as I started to smell something cooking. "He's cooking breakfast?" I walked over to the bedroom door and left the room, joining Kakucho in the kitchen. I saw him put two plates on the small dining room table he had.

"I thought you were going to sleep till the afternoon" he joked. He made himself a cup of coffee and asked me what I wanted to drink.

"I could have easily done that but decided not to" I replied and sat down. "Oh and I'll drink some (insert whatever drink you want)." I also thanked him for cooking breakfast for me.

"It's no problem." Kakucho joined me at the table and we began to eat. We talked for a bit, mostly about when we were going to buy me some clothes. "Is there a store in particular you want to go shop at?"

"Not really."

"Okay." He stood up and grabbed both our plates and cups. He then went over to the sink and washed them. "There should be a few clothing stores around here we can go look at."

"Okay then." I then remembered I didn't even have anything to wear to go to the store. "Kakucho, what am I going to wear to the store?" I looked at him then at my current outfit.

Kakucho looked back at me. "You can wear something of mine while I wash your clothes from last night" he suggested.

"I'll probably just borrow a t-shirt and wait until my clothes are done." Kakucho nodded his head and went to into the room I found the laundry basket in. Turns out it was the laundry room all this time. "If I knew that, I would had made an attempt to wash my own clothes last night" I thought and got up from the table, walking over to the couch. "Still slowly regretting not bringing anything else with me" I continued to think as I reached down to grab my bag. I took my phone out and turned the screen on only to come across several missed calls and text messages from unknown numbers.

"Who is this?" I read the text and sent the person a 'who is this' text. It didn't take that person that long to reply back. "Kokonoi? Since when did he have my number?"