Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?

A few hours before Kazutora and I went to get ramen, Koko had woke up finally. He sat up in his bed and looked over at the spot where I formally was. "She didn't seem like the person to wake up early" Koko thought to himself and got out of the bed. He grabbed one of his robes and left his room, looking for me. "I guess she's downstairs." Koko walked down the stairs and saw that his housemaid from last night was getting ready to change shifts with another one of his housemaids. "Hey, did you see (Y/n) this morning?" The question was directed towards the housemaid who was getting ready to leave.

"I did but she left."

"What do you mean she left?" Koko walked up to the housemaid. "Where did she go?"

The poor woman could sense she was in trouble and that she didn't know she needed to watch over me in the first place. "Well I don't know, sir." She felt a harsh slap across the face and the other housemaid gasp. "I'm sorry, sir!" 

"Don't  apologize to me!" Koko got ready to slap the woman again but restrained himself. "She didn't tell you anything about where she was going?" Koko knew he shouldn't be upset with the woman. It wasn't her fault after all.

The woman held her face. "N...no."

"Damn it." Koko went back upstairs and got dressed. "Where could she have gone?" he asked himself as he checked his room, thinking I might have left some note of some kind. "Better yet, why would she leave?" Koko thought everything was going well last night. He brought me expensive name brand clothes, treated me to a nice dinner, and much more. So why the hell would I just end up leaving him like that? "Did I do something wrong?" Koko shook his head. "I can't think about that right now. I need to find her before the others find out she's gone."

Just as he was about to leave his house, he got a phone call from Kakucho. "Oh, great" he thought and answered the phone. "Yeah?"

"I just got back home and (Y/n)'s not here" Kakucho started. "She is with you, right?"

"Yeah" Koko lied.

"I see." Kakucho noticed the bag I brought with me and checked it. He saw my phone was still in there. "Did you know she left her phone here?"

"She did?" Koko didn't even noticed this. Now he was thinking how was he going to find me without tracking me with my phone. "I guess she was having too much of a good time with me to even noticed she left her phone behind."

Kakucho chose to ignore that part Koko just said. "Well, I was just calling to make sure that she was with you. You know how easy it was for her to get away from Sanzu."

"I know."

"I also hope you didn't try to let her get away from you again either."

Koko told him he wouldn't do something like that again and hanged the phone up. He let out a frustrated sigh and walked to his car. "Where would she even go?" Koko got into his car and started it. "It's not like she has many places to hide in the first place." He pulled out of his driveway and drove down the street. "She wouldn't go back to that apartment would she?"

Koko decided to stop by the apartment and was surprised to see a familiar face there. "What are you doing here?"

Satori gave him a confused look. "Why wouldn't I be here? This is my apartment after all." Satori crossed his arms. "Why the hell are you here?" He remembered this was the guy from back at the restaurant.

"I came here looking for, (Y/n)."

"What do you want from her?"

"This doesn't concern you." Koko walked past Satori and went inside the apartment.