Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag

It's been two months and a half since I've been living with Kakucho. I've gotten used to living with him but that didn't mean I was still okay with the fact they took me away from my previous abode. I still wanted to be far way from them but couldn't find any opportunities to make an escape. And at this rate, I don't know when I'll get my chance. But with that being said, Kakucho's been relatively nice to me and buys me various things if I need them. I just assumed he's only doing that because it's his job at the moment until he's told otherwise.

I also have gotten used to talking to the other members of Bonten when they decide to do surprise visits out of the blue. Actually, correction, I'm not used to talking to all of them. The only ones I still have problems with is Sanzu, Rindou, and Mikey. Now you may or may not be wondering why it's just those three. Well I'll explain to you. For starters, I haven't seen Mikey after that day they brought me to him. So I don't even get a chance to talk to him even if I wanted to. As for Sanzu and Rindou, I avoid Sanzu like the plague for obvious reasons. And Rindou is just harder for me to talk to unlike his brother. He can't go two seconds without insulting me.

"I'm bored" I yawned as I walked out of Kakucho's bedroom. "Kakucho?" I looked around and saw that he wasn't home. "Guess he's out on a job again or something." I made my way into the bathroom and did my business like usual. "I guess I'm actually making myself feel at home here, aren't I?" I was currently staring at my reflection and saw I was wearing one of Kakucho's shirts as a sleeping shirt again. "I could have let him get me some pajamas, but no, I had to get used to raiding his closet like I'm his girlfriend." I let out a disappointed sigh and left the bathroom.

I went back into the bedroom to grab my phone. I turned the screen on and saw I got a text from Satori. "Haven't heard from him in awhile." I thought as I decided to go ahead and read the text. "He's wondering where I've been." I came up with some lie that I went back to living in hotels again. My phone went off and I looked at it. "Of course he was going to ask me why." Now I had to come up with a good reason why I went back to living in hotels. "Can't say I'm still mad at him and I definitely can't tell him I've been kidnapped." I remembered that according to Ran I wasn't kidnapped. "It's still kidnapping."

I eventually came up with some lie to tell Satori that involved me getting a new job at a different club and I would tell him the name of the club when I felt like it. "He should believe that for now." I left the bedroom with my phone in hand to get something to snack on. "Hmm, what should I eat?" I looked in the fridge but didn't really find anything I wanted. "I would love to go somewhere and get something" I complained even though I knew no one was here to hear my complainants. 

As if there was some sort of wire in the apartment, I got a phone call from Kokonoi. "Huh? Why is he calling me?" I thought as I waited for it to ring three times before I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/n). How are you today?"

"I'm okay."

"Do you still remember that date you promised me?"

I thought to myself that I didn't promise him anything like that. "Yeah?"

"How do feel about going on that date today?"

"I mean this will get me out of the apartment for little while since I don't know when Kakucho is coming back home " I thought and pondered about the idea. "Sure."

"Great. I'll come by to pick you up" and with that, Koko hanged the phone up.

"I wonder why he suddenly brought the date back up?" I asked myself as I went back into the bedroom for the third or fourth time today. I walked over to the closet and found a sweater I had Kakucho buy for me. "It's been a little chilly the last couple of days." I grabbed the sweater and went over to the one of the dressers to grab a pair of pants/leggings to wear with the sweater. "Should I put some make up on?" I asked myself as I gathered my makeup products and took them to the bathroom. "I don't want to put effort in this date if it's going to be a flop" I sighed. I was having flashbacks from my date with Satori. "Well that's Satori and this is Kokonoi. And Kokonoi doesn't seem like a bad guy."