Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?

Kakucho drove me to a store that was similar to the one I used to go to get my nightclub outfits. He got out of the car and waited for me, while making a mental note to keep his eyes on me. "Do you know what you're going to wear?" Kakucho asked me as we walked into the store together.

"Not really." I walked around the store and examined each display mannequin I came across. "If she's going to be there, maybe I should get an outfit that outclasses her?" I thought as I stopped in front of a display mannequin. I stared at it and shook my head. "I don't really like the feeling of thongs because it makes it feel like I have a wedgie" I continued to think and moved on to the next aisle with another mannequin that caught my eye. "I like this one." The outfit I liked was a black one piece suit with a weird criss-cross section down the middle and sides. "Should I get it in a different color though?" I was mostly asking myself that question.

Kakucho watched me look between three different colors of the same outfit. He could never understand why us girls took so long to pick out an outfit. "Then again, I saw Koko spent three hours trying to match shoes to the current outfit he was wearing" Kakucho thought and let out a sigh. That was three hours of his life he couldn't get back.

"Um, Kakucho, can I get all three?"

"Sure."

That's all I needed to hear and put the three outfits in my hand held basket. "I need shoes too."

"Okay." Kakucho followed me to where the shoes were and stood against the wall.

"Hmm." I looked at what all shoes they had available. "I kind of want a pair of clear heels." I looked at the different clear heels they had and settled on a pair that had a seven inch heel. "Why did I suddenly think that these heels were slightly longer then a certain someone's ding dong?" I thought and shook my head. "My mind stay in the gutter, doesn't it?"

I ended up getting a pair of clear heels and another pair just in case I don't go through with the clear heels idea. Once I got everything I needed, I went over to Kakucho and told him I was ready to check out. He nodded his head and we walked over to cashier. "Oh you guys are in luck today because we have a 20% off sale going on specially marked items" the cashier said. They scanned the items and the price came out to be exactly what it would be at full price. "Oh, I guess you guys didn't get any of the specially marked items for the sale." Kakucho got ready to swipe his card. "You can still get 20% off if you..."

"No thank you." Kakucho grabbed the bag that had my items in it and took his receipt. "Have a good day."

I followed him out the store. "They really were trying to advertise that sale, weren't they?"

Kakucho unlocked the doors to his car and I got in while he put the bag he had in the backseat. "Yeah." He put his seat-belt on.

"At least they weren't like the jewelry people at the mall who will do anything to get you to buy their jewelry" I put my seat-belt on as well and Kakucho started driving.

"So is there anywhere else you need to go to?"

"Not that I can think of at the moment."

"Do you still have a problem working with Aoi Kuwa?"

"...no" Of course I was lying but I was trying to save my ass here.

"She hesitated in answering" Kakucho thought as he made a left turn. "I see, then good."

Later that day the two of us went back to Kakucho's apartment and he cooked the both of us dinner. "Should I ask more about this job they want me to do or should I keep my mouth shut?" I thought as I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand. I was suppose to be watching TV but it was watching me instead. "Also what did he mean if I do something that ruins their main goal?" I continued to think. I sat there and thought about that, eventually coming up with the conclusion that they were going to do some sort of deal. "Probably a drug deal." I stood up from the couch and wonder off into Kakucho's room where he was currently.