Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

Kokonoi and I arrived at a hair store. Of course it wasn't Sumiko's hair store and I was fine with that. I didn't know how the hell I was going to explain the situation I was in to her. And most importantly, I didn't want to get her involved in any of this mess.

"If I'm not mistaken, your friends owns a hair store, doesn't she?" Koko asked me as he was staring at the wigs that was on display.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did background checks on all the people I know" I thought. "Yeah." I went over to another section of wig displays, hoping that's where the conversation would end. "This one is cute." I looked at a medium length ombre colored wig. "It's also a lace front." I looked at the different color options.

While I was busy looking at wigs and debating which ones I wanted to get, Koko spotted a particular wig he found interest in. He looked at the wig and looked over at where I was in the store. "Yeah, this one would look great on her" he thought as he got my attention. "Hey, (Y/n)."

"Yeah?" I walked over to Koko. He pointed at the wig he was looking at and I stared at it. The wig was a medium length blonde wig with bangs. It also looked like it was style to have the ends of the hair bumped. "What about it?"

"Do you like it?"

"Not really" I thought. I mean it just wasn't my cup of tea and I don't think it would look good on me. "It's cute..." I told him.

I guess that's all he needed to hear and looked for the wig that looked exactly like the one on display. "Then I'll get it along with the others you want."

"Thanks."

Koko went and paid for the wigs along with other hair products I got. After that, Koko looked up where the nearest hair salon was and booked me an appointment for today. "I noticed that you like to change your hairstyle quite a bit" Koko pointed out as he drove to the hair salon.

"Yeah, but I haven't gotten the chance to change it since the whole you know what." I wasn't trying to throw shade or anything...actually, yes, yes I was trying to throw shade about the whole kidnapping thing. "But thanks to you buying me these new wigs today, I can somewhat go back to changing up my hairstyle."

"About that" Koko started as he made a left turn. "I took the liberty of booking a hair appointment for you."

"Really?" Now I was not expecting that. "When is it?"

"It's today."

"Huh?!"

"Don't worry, we just arrived at the hair salon." Koko parked the car and I got ready to get out. "Oh, but since I'm the one who booked the appointment and I'm going to be the one paying for it" he started and grabbed the box the wig he picked out for me was in. "I think it's only fair I get to decide what look you should go for." He gave me a smile.

"I guess that's fair" I replied and saw which wig it was that he wanted me to get installed. "Oh, I see now" I thought and followed him into the hair salon.

The hair appointment wasn't bad at all. I did miss the feeling of someone else doing my hair. It would always relax me and I didn't really understand why. But as for the installation of the wig Koko wanted me to wear, I had mixed feelings. "He even made her cut and style the wig more" I thought as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"Is everything to your liking, Mr. Kokonoi?" the hair stylist asked Koko.

Koko walked over to me and had me face him. He stared at me for a hot minute and it was slowly starting to make me uncomfortable. "It's perfect."