Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

I woke up and sat up in the bed. I did a little stretched and looked over to my left. "He still hasn't came back yet." I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom with a change of clothes. Well I was just going to wear some non going out clothes. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing this shirt" I thought. Once I was finished getting dressed, I did a quick look at myself in the mirror. "Yeah, it's about to put ol gal to rest." I stared at the wig on my head. "If I was still at Kakucho's I would have the proper tools to take care of her." I grabbed the hair brush that was on the counter of the sink. I then ran the brush through the wig. "Damn." I tried to brush through it some more and it was fighting me back. "Okay, okay, I'll leave you alone." I put the brush down and left the bathroom. "Maybe I'll try to get a new wig soon."

Now snacking on a breakfast bar and sitting down on the couch, I came across some short videos on my phone. "Man, I remember this trend." I stayed there on the couch for a hot minute just watching those short videos.

After hours of snacking on snacks and watching short videos, I found myself suddenly inspired to do one of the trends I saw. Finding the audio, I got ready to do my little dancy-dance.

In the thunder and rain

You stare into my eyes

I can feel your hands, moving up my thighs

I stood on the couch with a red t-shirt, which belonged to Rindou, in my hand. I held the t-shirt above my head, swinging it as I tapped my foot to the beat of the song. I also made my hips thrust to the beat as well. "When he leaves you alone for days and you finally decide tomorrow will be the day you do the dash on him" I said to myself as I kept swinging the shirt above my head. "I will miss the bed though..."

The sound of someone at the door made me stop what I was doing and I quickly put the red t-shirt on. "I will become that red shirt guy menace in this bitch" I warned the intruder as I slowly raised my fist up. I heard the sound again followed by the sound of keys and let out a deep sigh of relief. "It's just Rindou." I got off the couch and stood in front of it, waiting for him to walk in. "About damn time he finally came back." I watched the door open and immediate concern washed over my face. "Are you okay?" I walked over to him.

Rindou locked the door behind him and turned around to face me. He wasn't expecting me to be up around this time. "Why are you still awake?"

"My night owl routine kicked in." I looked at his face and saw blood on it. "Like I said before, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He undid his tie. "Just tried."

"Lair" I pointed at a cut on his suit. "You're hurt..." The cut mark looked pretty deep from my point of view. "And covered in blood."

Rindou looked down and remembered he did get cut, but he was sure nothing grazed his skin. "It's not mine blood."

"Oh." I was going to let that slide since I didn't want to know who's blood it was. "Look, could you just take the suit off so I can make sure you're not hurt."

"Why would you care if I was or not?"

"I don't, I just don't need my other source of entertainment to drop dead on me just yet."

"Other source of entertainment?" I nodded my head and he sighed. "Fine if it'll get you to leave me alone." Rindou undid the rest of his tie and took it off. He then took off the blazer to his suit along with the vest that was underneath it. As he was doing all of this, he couldn't help but notice me watch his every move. He didn't know how to feel about this and continued to take off his white collard shirt. "See, there's no cut there."