Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free

"Freedom?" Kazutora watched me make my way into the living room and sit down in a chair. He noticed how I had to tuck the shirt he gave me underneath me. "Should I have given her a pair of my boxers/briefs?" he thought and took a drink from his beer. He watched me get back up so I could get more comfortable. "Nah."

"It's complicated."

"Still don't want to talk about it?"

"Not really." I'm only not talking about it because I didn't want to get him involved. Well I guess staying with him technically involves him if you think about it. "Maybe I should have taken one of those beers" I thought and let out a sigh.

Kazutora finished what was left in his can. He then got up and went back into the kitchen to grab another beer.

"I think I'll take one now" I told him and Kazutora grabbed a beer for me. He walked over to me and handed me the can. I thanked him and cracked it open, taking a big drink from it. "Beer still taste eh to me" I thought as I watched Kazutora go back over to the couch and opened his can.

"Like I told you earlier, I don't really care what's going on with you." He took a drink from the can. "But I'm not going to let you stay with me for free."

"Harsh" I thought and took another drink from my beer. "What? You want me to give you money?"

"If you had money, don't you think you wouldn't be here with me right now?"

"You're right." I caught him staring at me and the way he stared at me made me feel some type of way. "His gaze and him being shirtless is not helping suppress the inner hoe in me" I thought. I drank some more from my can to the point it was empty. "What? You want me to give you a lap dance or something?"

"Sure, why not." He sat his beer can down on the table beside him.

"Huh?" I stared at him. "I was joking."

"If it was a joke, why did you even mention it in the first place?" He kept staring at me. "Besides, don't you do lap dances all the time at the Underground?" He spread his legs open, waiting for me to come dance for him.

"Not since the Bonten incident" I thought and stood up. "Fine, but can I at least borrow a pair of boxers/briefs?"

"Go into my room and look in the dresser that's by the door."

I left the living room and went into his room. "I can't believe I'm doing this" I thought as I opened the dresser. I noticed he had both boxers and briefs in there. "Guess I'll do the briefs." I grabbed a red pair and put them on. "They're a little tight." I lifted up my shirt and looked back at my ass. I was admiring how good my ass looked in them. "Guess I'll just think of it like the times I used to give lap dances." I grabbed the front end of the shirt, lifted it up, and pulled it through the neck hole. "This will be the closest thing to a bra at the moment."

I eventually left Kazutora's room and felt a nervous ting shoot throughout my body. "Why am I nervous?" I thought as I went into his kitchen. I helped myself to another one of his beers and chugged it. "That should fix the nervousness" I mumbled and looked over at Kazutora. He was still waiting for me. "So you want to play some music or do you want an awkward ass lap dance?" I walked into the living room and stood in front of him.

Kazutora picked up his phone that was near him and handed it to me. "You pick the song." He also told me to go ahead and connect his phone to the Bluetooth speakers he had in the living room.

"Kay." I grabbed his phone and scrolled through his music app. I came across Back That Azz Up by Juvenile and looked at Kazutora. "Nah, he ain't ready for that" I thought and kept scrolling. I eventually settled on Skin by Rihanna. "Here goes nothing" I continued to think and took a deep breath.