Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive

Just as he said that, the doorbell rang again and Asuka got up once again to answer it. She opened the door and to her disappoint Mikey wasn't there. Instead it was his number 2 and two of his other executives. She tried to look past them to see if Mikey was behind them but he wasn't. "Um, hello there, sirs."

"You don't sound too please to see us, Asuka" Ran pointed out as the three men helped themselves into the house. "Why is that?"

"Oh! Um, well I am please to see you three..." She was somewhat lying. "Mr. Ran, where is Mr. Sano?"

"Yeah, the boss isn't coming." Sanzu walked passed her and towards the table.

"Excuse me, what are you doing here?" Yamato asked as he stood up. "I am suppose to be having a dinner with Manjiro Sano, not you three."

"It's the Haitanis!" Seryu squealed as she put her phone away and stood up. She walked over to Ran and did a little curtsy. "Good evening, Mr. Ran." She then looked at Rindou and greeted him. "Please, come join us." Seryu wrapped her arm around Ran's and guided him to the table.

Rindou rolled his eyes as he watched his brother walk away with the girl. He saw this coming a mile away. "Might as well have fun while it last" he thought as he walked over to the table as well.

"Disgusting" Shinji commented as he watched his sister place Ran's arm between her breast.

"...die...tonight" Akira mumbled. It was actually the first time he spoke throughout the entire night. "...everyone...mother...father...Seryu...Shinji..."

"Stop all that mumbling, Akira" Asuka said as she too came back to the table in order to sit down. She couldn't help but listen to her husband argue with Sanzu.

"I demand to know why Manjiro isn't here?!" Yamato exclaimed. "We made plans to discuss business."

"Like I said you useless piece of shit, Mikey isn't coming." Sanzu glared at the man and this made him back down a bit. "Now sit your ass down so we can get this dinner over with."

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" Yamato asked as he went back to his seat, sitting down. "You'll pay for this."

"Yeah, yeah." Sanzu waved him off as he picked a seat next Akira.

"So, gentlemen, what is the topic we're discussing tonight?" Ran asked. He was slowly getting annoyed by the girl next to him.

"How can you invite yourselves into my home and not even know what we're discussing!" Yamato exclaimed, slamming his fist on the table.

"Honey, calm down" Asuka rubbed her husband's arm.

Yamato let out a deep breath. "We plan on discussing about the deal to add more funding to our clubs" he started.

"More funding? What do you need more funding for?" Ran asked.

"Well, if you want us to supply you with more girls, we'll need more space for more stages, furniture, and other necessities" Mr. Nathaniel B explained.

"He's right. The girls I have now have been complaining about the lack of updated DJ booth's and chairs in their dressing rooms" Mr. Sato added.

"That seems like a you problem, pal" Sanzu commented.

"Well, technically it is my problem, therefore I would like Bonten to give my clubs more funding."

"We all know that money will go straight into their pockets" Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu thought in unison.

"So, is Bonten going to give us the funding or what?" Yamato asked.

"...dying...everyone...now" Akira mumbled.