Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2

We arrived at the meeting spot and Aoi and I got out of Ran's car. First thing Aoi did was scoff at my outfit and makeup look. Mumbling something under her breath which I chose to ignore. I already vented some of my frustration about her in the car and now it was time for me to get serious. I did not want to do something that could possible get me killed. "Okay, I can't be petty right now" I thought as I waited for them to tell me what I needed to do.

After a few minutes passed, Takeomi and Mochi finally joined us. "Okay, you two ladies will just do what you would normally do back at the club" Takeomi took a hit from the cigarette he just lit up. "And that's about it." He was basically explaining to Aoi and me what we needed to do.

"Oh and it would probably be best if you acted like you don't know us" Mochi added.

"Shit, that's should be easy for me" I thought as I was already getting ready to pretend I didn't know them. "Would be great if that was actually the case, but sadly it isn't" I continued to think.

"Wait, so that means I can't dance for Ran?" Aoi asked.

"Basically" Ran told her. She gave him a look. "It would be obvious we know each other."

"Okay, fine then." She let out a huff.

Rindou looked at the watch on his wrist. "We should probably get going."

Our group started walking into the large building and made our way to the highest level. While we walked, a few of Bonten men came up to Aoi and me to take us to a different room. The whole reason for this was to further pretend we didn't know Bonten. They even had their guys dress as wait staff, caterers, and other employees that would be working at this establishment.

"Just so you know, Cristal, it's going to be me who has everyone's attention tonight" Aoi said as she did a triple check on her makeup.

"Okay..." I went back to adjusting my outfit. "I could really careless" I thought.

A knock was heard on the door and one of Bonten's disguised guys enter the room. "You girls, ready?"

"Yeah!" Aoi walked over to him while I slowly joined them.

The man escorted us to a large room that had several expensive looking red leather sofas and recliners. Right in the middle of those sofas and recliners were two small stages with poles. "Mafia vibes out the ass here" I thought as I looked around the room and spotted Ran, Rindou, Takeomi, and Mochi sitting on either the sofas or recliners. They were talking with several other men that were in the room.

"Pretty sure they're discussing shady stuff" I thought as Aoi and I went to one of the stages. Of course Aoi chose the stage that was closest to Ran. "So like they're going to play some music or what?" I asked myself in my head as I stood next to the pole.

"You Bonten fellows never fail to provide the most exquisite looking women" a man who looked to be near his 50's, maybe 60's, with brown hair spoke. He was sitting in a recliner with two particular men standing behind him. One had long blonde hair with some of it pulled back into a ponytail and an eyepatch over his left eye. The other guy was shorter then his friend with black hair and black eyes. He wore a bored looking expression on his face.

"That dude has a sword on him!" I mentally screamed in my head.

"Of course, Mr. Monroe." Mochi tap his cigar ashes in the ashtray in front of him. "Bonten makes sure to choose girls who catches the interest of us and our clients."

"Well, how about we let them give us a show first and we can continue to discuss business later" the man named Mr. Monroe said. He instructed his bodyguards to go ahead and take a seat.