Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke

I put my hand on the handle of the door and opened it, hoping they weren't already outside the door. "Oh god!" I looked at the back doors and saw men in black suits already stationed there. I then looked down the hall towards the stage and saw no one was there. I quickly ran down the hall and made a left turn, hiding behind the walls.

"Let's not have history repeat itself" I heard someone say as they walked by followed by two other men. The voice sounded like it was Kokonoi talking.

"You can't say shit since you let her get away at the restaurant" another voice replied.

"Are Mochi and Kakucho waiting at the front entrance?" the third voice asked.

The sound of the three men's voices finally past me and I let out a deep breath. "Wait, did they say there's people waiting at the front entrance?" I thought as I called for an Uber/Taxi. "Maybe I can slip through the crowd and ran straight to the Uber/Taxi?" I made my way behind the stage. As I was back there, I tried to get close to the curtain so I could peek through it, but was stopped by a security guard.

"I'm sorry Miss, but you can't be back here" the man told me.

"I work here." He stared down at me.

"Oh, you're Cristal" he pointed out. "Why are you back here and not dancing right now?"

"I'm..."

A gun shot went off and I watched the security guard's eyes widen, body falling towards me. I watched in horror as I saw blood leak out of the back of his head as he laid lifeless on the floor. I let out a gasp and looked up to see where the sound of the gun came from. I could see a figure slowly emerge from the darkness.

"Akashi was right, a silent pistol was the way to go" a voice said. "So, Princess? Are you going to be a good girl and come with me?"

I didn't say anything.

"The silent treatment, huh?"

Even though I was scared out of my mind, I couldn't really just stand here. "Come on, I can't be like some of those girls in the movies where they just stand there and wait for the killer to get them" I told myself and quickly turned around. I ran away from the backstage area and towards the lounge area. I decided to take my chances with the guys in front of the building. "Maybe I can ask someone to help me get out of here?" I thought. I then shook my head, remembering how I got that one couple involved in my mess. "I can't do that."

I scanned the lounge area and saw several men in black suits stationed at certain spots in the club. I spotted an area where there wasn't any of those guys and went over there. "I need to come up with an escape plan." I looked in my bag and saw my disguise I was going to use earlier. "I mean I'm probably screwed regardless" I thought as I put the disguise on. I tried fixing my jacket in a way it could hide my body underneath it. "I might fool them into thinking I'm an old man who came to see some titties" I thought and mentally prepared myself.

I took several deep breaths and slowly walked over to the front entrance. I definitely saw the two guys that was waiting for me and tried not to panic. I just calmly, but slowly, walk through the front door. I tried not to make eye contact with neither of the men and walked over to the Uber/Taxi that was waiting for me.

"Kakucho." Mochi just got off the phone with Ran. "Ran just told me he saw (Y/n) backstage."

I heard my name but didn't react. I was very close to freedom.

"Well she can't escape through the back doors and there's no way for her to escape through the restroom windows." Kakucho watched the slowly moving figure in front of him. He thought something was off with the person he was looking at. "Her only means of escape would be through the front entrance..."