Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2

"You know, they might not even be here" I said to myself as I walked around the lobby of the movie theater. "If that's the case, then I'm going to be stuck here for who knows how long." I didn't know where I was going, so I just roamed around and visited each door I came across. "Just saying, this is how you would get yourself killed in movies." I opened another door and found nothing. "If I was really smart, I wouldn't have even bother trying to come look for Satori myself." I opened another door and found nothing.

I let out a sigh of relief when I came across nothing. I mean let's be real here for a second. What the hell am I going to do when I find Satori? Do I expect to walk my happy ass out of here with him like nothing happened? Hell no! I know damn well I'm going to have to deal with at least a few members, if not all, of Bonten when the time came. And what was I going to tell them about my escape? "Oh I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again. UwU" Yeah, like they're going to accept a half ass apology like that, especially if I hit them with the UwU thing.

"I might have to get down on my knees and..." I looked up at the ceiling. "Pray?" I shook my head no. "Probably not, I'm might have to give them the good ol' suck and maybe they'll forgive me." I started to do a couple of stretches and even thought about tying my hair back. "Wait, (Y/n). That's only if things come down to that" I told myself and got up from the ground. "Now, let's go back to looking for Satori."

I walked around for like another ten minutes and finally came across what looked to be a promising showing room. "This might be where Satori is" I thought as I was going to peek my head around the corner but I heard a voice and quickly hid behind a wall. "That sounds like Sanzu" I said to myself and continued to listen.

"Man, I guess she must still be mad about what you did back at that restaurant." Sanzu tapped the barrel of his gun against Satori's head. "Because that bitch is a no show."

"I keep telling you that I don't know where (Y/n) is!" Satori blurted out.

"I didn't ask you that, did I?" Sanzu got in front of him. He put the tip of his gun underneath Satori's chin and tilted it up. "What? Did the drugs we give you fuck you up that bad?"

"I hate to admit it, but Sanzu is right" Rindou got up from the seat he was in. Both him and Koko were watching Sanzu mess with Satori who was tied up to a chair right where they would normally show a movie if it was playing. "It's been a few days now and there's been no sign of her."

"Well, what do you expect?" Ran started as he walked down the stairs that were next to the row of seats. He was sitting in the top row near the back. "We didn't give her any clues where we've taken her friend."

"I should have just stuck with looking into hotels for her" Koko sighed.

"And what were you going to do when you didn't find her in any of the hotels?" Ran asked as he stopped by the row Koko was sitting in. "Were you going to tell Mikey you let her get away?"

"Would he even care she escaped in the first place?" Rindou asked out of nowhere as he walked over to where Sanzu was. "He hasn't been that interested in her for the past few months she's been with us."

"I'm sure Mikey has something in store for her" Ran answered. "Oh, so does Kakucho still think she's with you?" The question was directed at Koko.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't." Koko sat back in his seat. "You know he probably saw the news report."

Back outside the showing room, I was still listening to what they were talking about. "So Satori is in there but Koko, Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou are with him" I thought. "Hmm if this was a video game, I could somehow distract a few of them with some type of sound" I mumbled to myself. "But unfortunately this isn't a video game and I actually have to deal with this myself." I let out a sigh and slowly walked away from the room. I needed to come up with something but I had no ideas coming to me. "Maybe I should have gotten help from him after all."