Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back

I was now currently sitting on my couch, talking to Sumiko since I invited her over after we got off the phone with each other this morning. She was still very upset that I didn't reply to her messages last night and she made it known every now and then. "I was really worried you know." Sumiko looked at me and I let out a small sigh.

"I know, I know." I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my glass of water I was drinking for some pain reliever I had just taken. "I already feel bad as it is, plus this hangover is whooping my ass." I took a drink from the glass.

"Swallow a raw egg." I gave her a look. "What?"

"I'm pretty sure that doesn't work." I sat my cup of water back down. I then decided to go ahead and asked Sumiko about what she did after she left the club last night. I was somewhat curious, but to be honest, I just wanted to distract her about the whole me not replying back to her last night. "So...how was it last night?"

"How was...oh, you talking about the guy I hooked up with?" I nodded my head. "It wasn't that bad, but the girl who came with us." She had a very pleased look on her face from remembering what happened to her last night. "She was something else. The way she used her tongue..."

"Well she is a girl too, so it would make sense she would know how to please another girl."

"Yeah. I even got her number." She pulled out her phone and showed me it. She also showed me a picture of what the girl looked like. She looked like Sumiko's type, but then again, any guy or girl is Sumiko's type.

"I'm surprised you were able to recall everything." I let out another sigh. "I can't even barely remember what I did."

"Speaking of that, what do you remember?"

"I just know the guy was really rough with me." I opened the collar of my shirt and looked down. "He apparently bit me at one point." Sumiko leaned over and looked down my shirt. She noticed the bruise/mark/hickey I had on right between the valley of my breast. "I also think he kept my panties."

Hearing this piqued her interest but there was something more important she wanted to know first. "Actually, before I make a comment about you being commando. Did you guys use protection?" Sumiko asked me.

"I don't think so." She stared at me with wide eyes. "I brought and took a plan B just in case."

"Okay, but a plan B isn't going to protect you from STDs" she reminded me.

"I know that. I don't plan on going around sleeping with a bunch of guys anyways."

"Good...now back to you being commando." Sumiko was really interested in that for some reason. "Are you commando right now?"

"No. I took a shower and changed clothes when I got here." I fixed my shirt again. "I'm still trying to figure out how the hell did I end up sleeping with one of the guys who's after me?" I thought. "Alcohol was dangerously close to bringing me to my downfall last night" I mumbled and looked back at Sumiko.

"You know what? I bet he's taking a fat ass sniff out of them right now." I looked at her with a somewhat disgusted face. "What? Some guys like to sniff our used underwear sometimes."

"I'm pretty sure I farted in those at least a couple of times last night." Sumiko started laughing. "I'm serious Sumi. I know I let one rip when we were in the Uber."

"That was you?! I thought it was the driver."

"Nope, that was all me." Now I was laughing. "That guy is definitely getting a nose full of farts!" Sumiko was still laughing as well.

After the two of us came down from our laughing high, Sumiko had me take my shirt off so she can see if there was any marks/hickeys/bruises on my back just like my chest. "Yo, (Y/n)? What's with this tattoo?" Sumiko ran one of her fingers over my tattoo and I shivered.