Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe

Roughly a few days passed and I was lounging on Kazutora's couch. I basically got used to living with him and it was pretty fun. We would have mini get lit parties and somehow I would always in up in his bed. "Damn that man for tempting me with his looks" I thought as I watched Chifuyu sit down next to me. "So what was this anime you wanted us to watch again?" I sat up and felt Kazutora sit down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"It's about a spy family I think." Chifuyu got ready to login into his account where he watches most of his animes on.

"Why are we even watching anime anyways? Couldn't we just watch a regular TV show or something?" Chifuyu and I stared at Kazutora. "What?"

"I'm going to need you to put some respect on anime, sir" I told him.

"She's right" Chifuyu agreed. He was about to change the TV but a breaking news report caught his attention.

'Breaking News: A man has been reported missing. Twenty-seven year old, Satori Goto has been reported missing. Goto was seen leaving his apartment. Goto is six feet two inches tall. He has blue eyes and white hair. He was last seen wearing a black turtleneck, black pants, and brown loafers. If anyone knows where Satori Goto is please report to...'

I stood up from the couch, confusing both Kazutora and Chifuyu. "Huh?!" I kept watching the screen and saw the news reporter talk to a couple of girls. They were saying they just wanted to know if Satori was safe and wanted him to come back home. "Missing?" I sat back down.

"What's wrong with you?" Kazutora asked.

"Wait, do you know that guy, (Y/n)" Chifuyu also asked.

"Well uh...yeah..."

"Ex-boyfriend?" Kazutora questioned.

"No. He's what you would call a friend that I would love to see get punched in the face one day."

"I don't think that's what you would say about a friend, (Y/n)." Chifuyu looked back at the TV screen. "But seriously, a guy like him is missing?"

"I know right? I hope he isn't locked up in a box or something."

"A box?" Kazutora looked at me. "Why would he be in a box?"

"Uh...well you know how in movies they like to stick their kidnap victims in small trunks and stuff?" Kazutora nodded his head. "Then they may have put him in one."

"This isn't a movie (Y/n), this is real life."

"I know that." I stood back up and went into the kitchen. "What the hell did he do to go missing like that?" I thought as I grabbed a drink from Kazutora's fridge. I had convinced him to buy me some Smirnoff last night. "I mean this is Satori I'm talking about here" I mumbled to myself, looking for Kazutora's bottle opener. I found it and opened the Smirnoff. "Who knows what girl he played with to the point she finally got his ass." I went back to the living room.

"For someone who just found out their friend is missing, you seem rather calm about it." Kazutora took my drink from me and drank half of it.

"Don't get me wrong, I am worried about him." He handed me the bottle back and I glared at him. "But what am I going to do about it? It's up to the cops to look for him." I drank whatever was lift in the bottle.

It didn't occur to me right away that he could have gotten himself involved with Bonten.

Later that night after Chifuyu left, I was changing into one of Kazutora's shirts to sleep in when Kazutora walked up behind me.

"Don't put that shirt on yet."

"Okay?" I stood there facing the bed while waiting for Kazutora to get through with whatever he was doing.