Chapter 31 - New Girl?

We all turned our attention to the sound of the voice and saw Mikey standing next to Kakucho. Mikey scanned the room and spotted me. He titled his head. "(Y/n)?" He then looked at Kakucho. "Why is she here?"

"I just brought her here, that's all."

"I see." Mikey walked over to where Sanzu, Rindou, and I were. He looked at Sanzu and Sanzu put his gun away. "What's going on here?"

"Sanzu was trying to shoot me" I blurted out.

Mikey glared at Sanzu. "Did I give you the okay to kill her?" The way he said that made Sanzu straighten up.

"No, but Mikey..."

Mikey ignored him. "Come here, (Y/n)." Mikey grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. He didn't say anything to his executives and just left.

"If that was your way of trying to get her in your bed, then you need to try a better approach" Mochi commented. Him and Koko were in the room as well when that all went down.

"No one asked you Mochi." Sanzu went over to a corner in the room and sat in one of the chairs. He let out a frustrated sigh.

Kakucho looked at Sanzu and then at the others. "So what? Someone's sexual frustration got the better of them?" Kakucho asked.

"It would seem so." Koko was checking his nails. "Maybe I should try to invite (Y/n) to get a manicure with me" he thought.

"We literally have a line of girls he could just pick from" Rindou sighed. "Don't see why he's so hung up on her."

"Maybe he has a thing for her" Mochi replied with a laugh. "It's obvious Hajime does."

"What was that, Kanji?" Koko asked him.

"Nothing." Mochi shook his head. "He was definitely thinking about her just now" he thought.

"Like hell I have a thing for her!" Sanzu said from his spot in the room.

"If that's the case, then how come you didn't take that red head's offer?" Rindou asked. "She was more than willingly to let you fuck her."

"I wasn't interested in her."

"So that just proves Kanji's right about you having a thing for (Y/n) then" Ran pointed out.

"If you Haitanis keep talking, I'll kill both of you" Sanzu threaten.

Kakucho shook his head and took a sit. He decided to just wait here until Mikey brought me back. "I wonder what he wanted to talk to her about?" he thought as he did his best to drown out the sounds of the others arguing. "Oh yeah, that girl should be arriving today" he continued to think.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck" I thought as I let Mikey lead me to who knows where. "Why me? What did I do this time?" I continued to think as I followed him into an elevator. I watched him push a button and kept holding my hand. It was like he was making sure I couldn't ran away from him.

The two of us stood in the elevator together. It was quiet as hell and awkward. Neither one of us talked and I knew for damn sure I wasn't going to be the first one to speak. I was too scared of what was about to happen. "I should have hidden myself in one of the corners of the room or something" I thought as I heard the elevator ding, telling us we reached our destination.

Mikey stepped out of the elevator and lead me to a staircase. We walked up the staircase and came across a door. Mikey opened the door and it revealed the roof of the building we were in. "Why are we on the roof?" I thought as I finally felt him let my hand go. I looked at him and watched him walked over to a tower of some sort. He then used the built in leader on the tower and climbed up it. "What is going on here?" I quietly asked myself as I watched him sit crossed legged on the tower.