Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

On the dance floor, Sumiko and I were dancing. We were currently dancing to She Twerkin by Cash Out. The way we were dancing caught the attention of a few people.

'She see me grabbing on my tooly

She told me smack her on her booty'

Sumiko slapped my ass a couple of times as I was bent over, shaking my ass to that part of the song. I then stood back up and started to dance again.

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

But she twerkin'

I spun around and squat, putting my hand above my head and twerked. I could feel a lot of eyes on the two of us as we continued to dance until the song was over. "Reminds me of performing at the club" I thought as I stood up straight, well to the best of my abilities since the alcohol was slowly taking an effect on me now. "Sumi! Let's get more drinks!"

"Okay!" The two of us interlocked arms and walked back over to the bar.

"What would you ladies like to have?" the bartender asked.

"Give me a whole bottle of crown royal apple" I told the bartender.

"Make that two!" Sumiko added. The bartender turned around and grabbed two bottles of apple crown royal. He also grabbed two shots glasses, placing them in front of us. "Thanks!"

I grabbed my bottle of crown and pour some into my shot glass. I then put the cap back on the bottle and grabbed my shot glass. I drunk it in one go and poured myself another shot.

"(Nickname)!" Sumiko exclaimed.

"What?"

"How do you feel about dancing on that stage over there?" She pointed at the stage that had a pole on it. It was located right next to the dance floor.

"I'll do it as long as I can use a stage name." My current mindset was heavily influenced by alcohol and I forgot all about those Bonten men who were after me. "I want to them to call me Juicy Pebbles!"

"Ight, bet." Sumiko got up from the stool and made her way over to the DJ. "Hey, you know Cristal?" Surprisingly the security guard didn't stop her from approaching him.

"The stripper/dancer?" the DJ asked as he continued to play music.

"Yeah!"

"What about her?"

"Well my friend way over there" she pointed in my direction. "Is her."

The DJ squinted his eyes in the direction she was pointing. He could barely see my face due to the lights but was able to make it out. "Is she performing tonight?"