Chapter 52 - Long Time No See

Kakucho kissing me threw me way the fuck off and I couldn't help but stare at him like a deer in headlights. "H...he's kissing me!" I thought as I subconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. "I didn't think he would!" I continued to think as I felt his tongue asking for entrance into my mouth. I didn't deny him and even felt him slowly push my body to the point my back was laying on the couch with him on top of me.

Slowly placing his hand on my expose thigh thanks to the slit that was in it, Kakucho's hand made it's way underneath my dress. He let his hand rest on my hip for a few seconds until he started moving it again.

"Why do I hear Jeremih's Birthday Sex in my head?" I thought as our lips parted and I stared up at him. I felt my face heat up because he wouldn't take his eyes off me. "Is he going to keep going?" I continued to think as I watched him lean down. I closed my eyes thinking he was going to kiss me again but to my surprise, he didn't kiss me. "Huh?" I opened my eyes to see him move some of the wig's hair out of my face in order to kiss me on the forehead.

"Happy birthday, (Y/n)." Kakucho got off me and fixed his clothes.

"What the?" I sat up on the couch and stared at his back. "What the hell?" Not going to lie, I was hella salty right now. I really thought since it was my birthday, I was going to ride out even if we were only at his house, sipping mo' easy as we sat on his couch.

"I'm sorry." He sat down on the other couch covering his face with one of his hands. "I shouldn't have done that" he thought to himself.

I got up from the couch and walked over to him. "I wouldn't have mind if you kept going, Kakucho." I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

"It wouldn't have been right of me to take advantage of you while you're still intoxicated, (Y/n)." He wouldn't look at me for some reason.

"But I'm not even that drunk." I took my hand off his shoulder. "I could pass any sobriety test with ease."

Kakucho shook his head. "It still would have been wrong."

I let out a sigh. I knew trying to convince him he could keep going would be pointless. And on top of that, I was sleepy and didn't feel like fighting with him about this anymore. "Fine." I picked up the bags that had the stuff I brought along with the bag I had my phone in. "Good night, Kakucho." I made my way into his room. "And thanks for taking me out for my birthday." With that I closed the door behind me.

Once he knew I had settled down in his room, he laid on his back on the couch he was sitting on. "I know I said I shouldn't have kissed her but" he let out a sigh as he stared at the ceiling. "I'm glad I did."

What had happened tonight just made things more clear or worse for Kakucho and I. For Kakucho, it made him realize he really did have feelings for me but he knew that things would never work out for us. He was Bonten's number three for crying out loud, he didn't have time to have feelings for a girl who technically belongs to his boss. He especially couldn't act on those feelings he had for me when he knew I may not be around for much longer. It would be just cruel for the both of us.

Now for me, it made me just more confuse. I know I told myself I would have my answer depending on how the Pocky game went, but that answer wasn't clear. I didn't know if Kakucho did what he did because he respected me and didn't want to cross any boundaries or if he might have feelings for me. If he did have feelings for me, that would be bad because my weird ass feelings for some of the members would be thrown out of wack.

"I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I really think it's better they go ahead and get rid of me" I said to myself as I left the bathroom. I just removed my makeup and changed into some pajamas. "I don't think I can deal with this much longer." I walked into the living room to check on Kakucho but he was no where to be seen. "I guess he had to go somewhere." I let out a sigh and went back to his room, closing the door just a little bit. "I wish things would go back to how they were before they entered my life." I crawled into the bed and laid down. "But wishing for something like that is impossible" I told myself. "Unless I somehow come across seven magic orbs that can summon a wish granting dragon, then maybe." I let out a small laugh and closed my eyes, trying my best to get some sleep.