Chapter 55 - Taken 2

You would have thought I would be fucking stupid to just stand there and let those men grab me. Why would I do that when my fight or flight senses told me to fight when I saw Mikey's gun laying on the bed? Like come on! This isn't a scary movie where I'm one of those dumb girls who just let themselves get killed. It would have been better if I was like some of the other characters that know danger is afoot and gets the hell out of there.

"I...I shot them..." I dropped Mikey's gun on the ground and slowly crawled into the bed. I looked over the edge to see if Beto was alive or not. "Just in case, I should get the fuck out of here." I didn't want to take no chances walking near his body, so instead I stood up in the bed and tried to jump over him. "Ow." I felt my knees tingle like they did when I used to jump off the porch when I was a kid. "Okay, I just need to..."

"That must have been your first time shooting someone, huh?" I felt someone grab me from behind and I let out a scream.

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

"Shush." They put their hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming anymore. "You don't want to ruin everybody's good time with all that screaming, do you?"

I still tried my best to let out any sort of noise but all that could be heard was muffled sounds. "Oh god, this is why my KD on Call of Duty was trash!" I thought as I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Geez, she really does suck at shooting, huh?" Naohito questioned as he stood up from the ground. "She could have at least aimed for our heads."

"What did you expect?" Beto turned around with me still in his hold. "She was terrified of us and couldn't aim properly."

I watched Naohito walk up to us and pull his fist back, punching me in the gut. I made a noise and the next thing I know, I was knocked the fuck out.

"There." Naohito went back over to the bed and picked Mikey's gun up off the floor, pocketing it. "We don't have to worry about her making anymore annoying sounds."

"You just wanted to get back at her for shooting you."

Naohito let out a laugh as he managed to grab my phone and bag that was in the room. "Maybe." He made his way to the door and opened it. "Let's get out of here before Manjiro Sano shows up." He let Beto walk out of the room first with my unconscious body in his arms. "Oh yeah." He closed the door behind them. "Should we leave a note that we have the girl?"

The two men walked down the hallway, stepping over the occasional dead body here and there. "I don't think that will be necessary." Beto pushed a button on the elevator he was now in front of. "I'm sure he knows we have her." He walked in with Naohito following him. "And besides, our guys down stairs should be keeping him busy right about now." The elevator doors closed and took them back down to the main lobby where the now dead receptionist was. Beto let out a whistle as he saw nothing but a bunch of his guys dead on the ground. "He really is merciless, isn't he?" He could see a small glimpse of Mikey killing another one of his guys.

"Guess we have to go through the back" Naohito suggested as the two of them turned around and started heading to the emergency exits.

Outside the hotel, Mikey told a few of his men to go check on me back in the room. "Boss, we haven't heard from the men who were watching the hallway that the room (Y/n)'s in."

"What?" He slowly turned around to face the guy. This sent fear in the man and he quickly apologized. "If (Y/n)'s not in that room, I'll kill you and whoever took her."

"I...I'll go check on her." The man quickly ran back inside the hotel and straight to the room I was suppose to be in.

A few seconds later, several different vehicles arrived on the scene. These vehicles of course belonged to Mikey's top seven men since they received word about a strange group trailing their boss.