Chapter 69 - 34+35

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

A knock was heard on the door. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I lied as I put the lid of the toilet down and sat on it. "So he thinks faking our deaths would be the best option?" I thought as I sent him a text back. "But wouldn't they assume something like that would happen?" I continued to think as I read the next text he sent me. "I see, it'll probably work for one of us but not both." I let out a sigh for some reason. "Wait, why am I sighing?" I closed my flip phone and put it back in my bag for now. "This is a decent way to help Yumi." As I put my burner phone in my bag, I felt that other lunchable I packed for Mikey at the bottom. "Son of a bitch, I forgot about this one." I pulled the lunchable out and stared at it. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it. "Can't put it back in the fridge but I don't want to waste another one."

...I ended up eating the lunchable on the toilet. Yes I know, that's gross (Y/n). Hey, I didn't want to waste it and plus I was still a little bit hungry.

"Yeah" I put the trash in my bag and decided I would just throw the it away tomorrow. "I really need to start working out or at least practice some dancing." I let out a small burp and started up my shower.

As I was in the shower, I thought about ways it would be believe to fake someone's death. It's not like Yumi dying out of the blue would be very concerning to Bonten to begin with, but I'm sure someone would start putting things together after a while. "Hmm, maybe we can make it seem like that group who kidnapped me was involved" I thought as I was rinsing body wash off my body. "But then they might look further into the situation." I let out another sigh and just stood underneath the water for a hot minute. "Who knows if this will even work in the first place?" I stared at the shower floor. "This could all backfire and we could all be in deep shit." I let out another sigh.

Another knock could be heard.

"Oh, I'm almost finished." I turned the water off and got out of the shower, drying myself off. I was too deep in thought to even bother to put the clothes on I brought with me to the bathroom, but I did grab everything I brought with me including the clothes I just took off. "I'm though now." I opened the door and walked past Kakucho. I didn't really bother looking at him and just went straight into the bedroom.

"(Y/n)?" Kakucho called for me but I didn't reply. He noticed something has been off with me since we left the others. "She can't be that upset about that lunchable of hers can she?" he thought as he followed me into the room. "Are sure you're alright?" he asked me again.

"I'm sure."

"If that was true, you wouldn't normally walk into the room with just a towel on" he pointed out.

I looked down at the wrapped towel around my body. "Oh... maybe I felt like sleeping commando tonight." I shrugged my shoulders. I needed to keep my mind off of the events of today so he wouldn't question me any further. "It actually feels pretty nice just letting everything just be out in the open every now and then." I lifted up my right leg and crossed it over my left thigh, being careful not to hurt it. "You should try it, Kakucho."

Kakucho couldn't help but be a little speechless because I literally just flashed my punani at him. He quickly let out a cough. "I'll pass." He turned away from me and got ready to leave the room. "Also, do I have to remind you that you're a lady and you shouldn't be exposing yourself so carelessly in front of a man like that."

Suddenly all my thoughts about the escape, Yumi, and Kazutora left me just like that and a playful smirk appeared on my face. "So I turned you on just now huh?"