Chapter 4 - In Da Club

I arrived at my apartment and locked all of the doors. "No way in hell they can track me here" I said to myself, walking over to the couch. I sat down and sighed. "I'm so glad they didn't notice me." I pulled out my real phone and opened the camera, flipping it to the front facing camera. "Apparently my appearance greatly differs when I'm dancing at the club." I stared at myself. A few seconds later, I found myself taking some lovely(ugly) selfies. "I'll send these to Sumi." I selected the photos I wanted to send her and sent them.

Not even a minute later, she called me. "Hello?"

"Girl, why is it when I want you to send me pictures, it's always the ugly ones?"

"But those are what I look like on a day to day bases." The two of us laughed and it really helped me relaxed. It even made me forget a little about the whole ordeal I've been going through.

"So, how was your performance the other night?"

"It was really interesting."

"Really? How so?"

"Well apparently my performance was so great, it made a few guys the next night call me for a private dance."

"You didn't do it, did you?"

"I did but I didn't do anything crazy."

"That's good...so how much you make?"

"Girl, some guy handed me huge stack of cash! Not only him, but him and his friends were loaded!"

"Damn!"

"I know right. I was thinking about using it on our next girls night."

"You sure? Don't you need that money to pay for rent?"

"Not really. Satori is still paying rent."

"Really? I still don't trust a guy who wears shades 24/7."

"I told you he says his eyes are sensitive."

"Yeah, I know you did. But I still think that's weird."

"I do too."

The two of us kept talking for a bit until it was 1am in the morning. We told each other goodnight and I went to take a shower. "It's a shame I can't go back to that club anymore" I said as I turned on the shower water. "But then again..." I removed my clothes and stepped into the tub. "I could wait a few months and try to go back." I now stood in the tub and let the warm/hot hit my body. "I'm sure they would forget about me eventually."

After my shower, I put on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of underwear. I then went into the bedroom. "I see Satori was here" I said as I saw a vase of roses sitting on the vanity. I walked over and investigated the roses. "They look like he just brought them here today." I picked one up and smelled it, placing it back into the vase. I then saw a small note laying next to the vase. "Hmm." I picked up the note and read it. "So I'm good on rent for the next year, but you still want me to go out with you" I said and put the note back down. "I'm sorry, Satori. But I know you're too much of a man-whore" I thought as I walked over to the bed, laying down. I let out a yawn and closed my eyes. I was asleep in no time.

Over the next few days, I never saw those guys from the club again and I was glad. I was especially glad I hadn't seen them after I heard they were some crime organization. "What would a crime organization want with me?" I said as I sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned Netflix on so I could watch something on there. "Lets see, I haven't watched this anime yet."

Just as I was getting into show, I heard an alert at my door telling me that someone wanted to come in. "Ms. (Y/n), there's a Ms. Sumiko outside for you" I heard the gate keeper say over the gate intercom I have in the apartment.