Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance

Kakucho finished giving Yumi the tour of the building and let her go home. "Hopefully she'll last longer then the other ones" Kakucho said as the two of us made our way back to the elevator.

"What? You kill your secretaries too?" I asked him in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"It's more like they end up...never mind." He pushed the button for the floor the lounge was on.

"Now I feel kind of bad for her" I thought. I tried my best not to think too hard about it. I needed to worry about myself in the meantime. "Wait, why are we going back to the lounge?" I asked him as I just realize if we go back, I'll have to face Sanzu again.

"I need to talk to Mikey about our new secretary."

"Oh." I let out a sigh. I didn't want to deal with Sanzu even though I was literally about to get freaky with him in the elevator not to long ago. "Maybe my bra will keep him entertained" I mumbled to myself as the elevator doors opened. Kakucho and I left the elevator and went straight towards the lounge. Kakucho opened door for me and I walked into the room. "They're all still in here with the addition of Takeomi" I thought as I looked for a spot that didn't have anyone nearby.

"We'll go back to my apartment after I'm through here" Kakucho told me as he knocked on the door where Mikey usually resides. He got the okay to come into the room and left me alone to fend for myself.

"If a certain pink haired mofo didn't crush my earphone, I could be listening to some music right now" I said to myself as I sat down. I mean yeah I could still listen to music with the one earphone but it would be better if I had both. "Guess I'll try to block them out by playing another phone game I have on my phone." I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and unlocked it.

Just as I found a game to play on my phone, I could overhear Sanzu and Rindou talking to each other. "Don't tell me, you got that from (Y/n), didn't you?" Rindou asked Sanzu. It's not like he wanted to ask him about the item of clothing Sanzu had in his possiession. The man was literally showing it off to everyone.

"And what if I did?" Sanzu gave Rindou a grin. "Jealous."

"Like I would be jealous about something like that."

"Really." Sanzu looked over at where I was in the room. "What if I told you (Y/n) and I hooked up in the elevator thirty minutes ago?"

"Lair!" I exclaimed as I stood up from my sit. Everyone in the room looked at me and I felt embarrassed. "I'll sit back down now." I slowly sat down and pulled the drawstring on my hoodie in order to cover my face. Sanzu got a good laugh out of this and Rindou rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile in a different part of the lounge, Takeomi, Ran, and Mochi were talking amongst themselves. "So this party were throwing" Akashi started asking Mochi as he tapped his cigarette ashes in the ashtray in front of him. "It's a birthday party, right?"

"That's what I heard." Mochi took a hit from the cigar he had in his hand. "Question is, who's birthday is it?"

"It's not Mikey's or mine" Ran told the two. "And it isn't Rindou's either."

"Who cares." Akashi took a hit from his cigarette. "Aren't we all a little too old to care about birthday parties anyways?"

"He does have a point" Mochi agreed.

"Yeah" Ran agreed as well.

"So that party Takeomi and Kakucho were talking about today is a birthday party" I thought. It's not like I was eavesdropping on their conversation or anything, I could literally hear what they were all saying because they talk very loudly. And besides, it's not like any of them know how to keep things on the hush hush anyways. "It's probably just going to be all them with a bunch of strippers" I continued to think as I felt something inside me not liking the idea of them with a bunch of half naked girls. "Ain't no way I'm getting jealous over something like that" I told myself. I then shook my head and kept waiting for Kakucho to get through talking to Mikey.