Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?

I was still catching my breath. "This is what I get for just sitting on my ass all day and eating junk food" I thought as I stood up straight. "Well I could have still practiced some of my old dance moves even without the pole" I continued to think and looked at the two men in front of me. I shook my head. "Long time no see, huh?"

"Why are you here?" Kazutora asked as Chifuyu disappeared and came back with a bottle of water.

"We haven't seen (Y/n) in three months and that's how you greet her?" Chifuyu walked over to me and handed me the bottle of water.

"Look Chifuyu, you don't" Kazutora started and I cut him off.

"You know how Kazutora is, he's a very blunt and rude person."

"Um, (Y/n)" Yumi questioned and I looked at her. "Who are these men?"

"Oh yeah." I took a drink from the bottle of water. "The blunt dude over there is Kazutora and this sweet one is Chifuyu." Chifuyu had a blush on his face while Kazutora rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Yumi bowed. "My name is Yumi Orihara and I would gladly appreciate your help."

"Help? What do you need our help with?" Chifuyu asked.

Kazutora coughed. "Aren't you suppose to be taking a break right now, Chifuyu?"

Chifuyu pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Oh shit, I was suppose to meet up with Takemichi during my break." Chifuyu rushed to the break room to grab his car keys. "I'm sorry for leaving all of the sudden, (Y/n)."

"It's okay."

"Will you still be here when I get back?"

"Um, I don't know, I'm kind of busy today." Meaning no, I need to get my ass back to that bathroom before it's too late.

"Really? Well I would still like to see you again." He walked up to me and pulled out his phone. "Let's exchange phone numbers so we can keep in touch."

"Uhh..." I went into my bag and pulled out my flip phone.

"Umm..." Chifuyu just stared at the small device.

Kazutora let out a chuckle. "I thought strippers made a lot of money."

"Hey! Don't be bad mouthing my phone like that!" I glared at him. "Anyways, here's my number Chifuyu." I gave him my flip phone's number. "I hope you're not that into facetiming, because this thang ain't gonna cut it."

"It's fine." He put his phone away. "As long as I can get in touch with my anime-manga buddy, then I'm good."

"Awe" I thought as I waved him bye once he left the store.

"So are you going to answer my question from before?" Kazutora asked once he knew Chifuyu was gone.

"I came here to see if you would help me."

"Last time I tried to help you, you told me you didn't want to get me involved with you know who." He looked over at Yumi. "I take it this girl is deep in shit like you?"

"Kind of."

Kazutora let out a sigh and walked over to the front of the store. "This seems like it's going to take a while." He brought out his spare key to the shop and locked it so no customers could come in while we were speaking. "Follow me to the break room." Kazutora walked towards the back of the shop and Yumi and I followed after him. "You two can sit there." He pointed at the gray table with matching chairs.

"Yumi, how much time do we have?" I asked her as we sat down.

"Twenty minutes."

"I hope that's enough time to explain to Kazutora what's going on."