Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money

After my so called hangout with Satori, I went back to the apartment and stayed up working on my dance routine I had plan on doing at the club. "I have to get used to my former sleep schedule anyways" I told myself as I watched over the music video and choreography videos again. "I really like this dance move." I decided to pair my phone with the TV in the living room so I could watch the videos on a bigger screen. I then made an attempt to move the couch back a bit so I could have some room to dance. "I did the best I could." I looked at the couch and saw it moved a whole two inches back. "This should be enough room to dance anyways." I shrugged my shoulders and started playing my videos.

About thirty minutes passed and I found myself laying on my couch, trying to catch my breath. "Ugh! This is what I get for not working out more or even bothering to keep up with my dancing practice!" I just laid there for awhile as the video that was playing kept going because I put it on loop. "A part of me wants to say fuck it and not go back tomorrow night." I let out a sigh and slowly got off the couch. I did a couple of stretches. "This money isn't going to make itself."

I kept practicing and practicing until I was able to somewhat mimic the moves I saw the girls do in the choreography videos. The only thing I needed to work on was the few parts I wanted to use the pole for. "I'll stop by the studio after I wake up so I can practice the pole parts." I let out a yawn and got ready for bed. "I'm actually looking forward to going back to the club again." I was laying on my side. "I'm also glad it seems Bonten isn't interested in me anymore..." I fell asleep after saying that and didn't wake up for the next seven hours.

The sound of my alarm woke me up and I slowly sat up in the bed. I let out a yawn and turned off my alarm. I then got of bed and got ready for the day. "Okay, I'll eat breakfast..." I looked at the time on my phone and it told me it was one in the afternoon. "I mean I'll eat lunch and then head to the pole dance studio." I made my way into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I was debating if I felt like cooking or eating the lunchable that was hiding behind a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice. "This must be Sumiko's lunchable she left behind from our last sleepover from two weeks ago." I moved the drinks to the side and grabbed the lunchable. "I'll eat this for now and probably get some real food later."

Once I was done with my lunchable, I left the apartment and called an Uber/Taxi. I then told the driver that I wanted to go to the dance studio I went to when I practiced for that Pour It Up routine. Upon arriving at the studio, I noticed how that there wasn't that many people in the building. "Sweet." I paid the driver and got out the car, walking into the studio. "It's just like last time" I thought as I went to one of the poles that was near a corner. "Before I even attempt that walk move, I need to see if I can still pull myself up this pole or not." I looked at the pole and wiped it down. "Here goes nothing." I grabbed the pole and started to climb.

I succeed in climbing the pole and this gave me a small bit of confidence to go ahead and try that walk move the girl did in the music video. "I'm struggling a bit, but that's okay." I took a step back from the pole. "I'll practiced a bit more and then go back home." I did exactly what I said I was going to do and left the studio an hour later. I did however grab a bite to eat first then made my way home. "Now what do I need to do?" I stared at the box that still had my wig in it. "I could go ahead install that wig." I shook my head. "Nah, if I do that and end up taking a nap before I head in tonight, I'll ruin all my hard work."

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I was thinking about what I wanted to do in the meantime until it was two hours before my shift at the club. I ended deciding to take a bath so I could relax my muscles. "This gives me an excuse to use that bath bomb I got a while go." I gathered everything I needed for my bath and went into the bathroom. I connected my phone to a Bluetooth speaker I keep in there so I can listen to music when I'm taking a shower. Once that was done, I started the bath water. "I should probably shave my legs." I looked down at my legs since I was wearing a pair of shorts. "They look okay to me."