Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2

"You were?"

"Yeah." I grabbed her hand and lead her towards the elevators. "I wanted to see if you wanted to eat lunch with me."

"I would love to."

The two of us got into the elevators and went to the first floor. "Where do you normally eat your lunch at?"

"Well I used to eat in the cafeteria they have here until Mr. Haitani kept bothering me." She let out a small sigh after she said that. "Now I just eat my lunch in my car."

"You have a car?"

"I do. I was able to afford one thanks to this job."

If I could make that one Grinch face, then I would.

"Perfect."

"Huh?"

"I'll explain in a little bit." I looked around and noticed a few men in blacks suits still hanging around. "Come with me to the bathroom real quick." I grabbed Yumi's hand and lead her to one of the bathrooms on the first floor. "Let's see here." I walked over to one of the stalls and examined it. "This spot will do." I pulled out my main phone and opened the small disposal box that was attached to one of the sides of the bathroom stall. "I'm really glad we're the only females in this building" I got ready to place my phone in the box but Yumi quickly stopped me.

"(Y/n)!"

"What?" I looked at her.

"Please don't put your phone in there. That's unsanitary."

"I know but there's nothing in there right now."

Yumi vigorously shook her hand and held out her hand. "Give me your phone."

"Okay..." I handed her my phone and watched her pull out a zip-lock baggie from her purse. "Um...what's with the baggies?"

"I usually keep them on me for my siblings."

"Huh?"

"You know, pack them some snacks and other things like that."

"But wouldn't you usually keep them at home?"

"Yeah."

I decided not to question her any further about the baggies.

"There you go." Yumi handed me my phone back but this time it was in a zip-lock baggie. "That should keep it protected from any germs or bacteria that are in there."

"I mean there was literally nothing..." Yumi gave me a stern look. "Fine." I put my baggie phone into disposal box. "Now if they want to track me because I'm taking too long, they'll know I'm just taking a fat shit."

"That's gross, (Y/n)."

"It was either that or I was in here having nice piping hot..."

Yumi quickly interrupted me before I could finish my sentence. "Um, wouldn't the janitor accidentally throw your phone away?"

"Uh..." I took my phone out of the disposal box. "Maybe it'll have a better chance of surviving if I just hide it behind the toilet." I bent over and looked behind the toilet. "Damn it, there ain't enough room back here!" I stood back up with a huff. "I might have to just tape it somewhere but I don't have any tape."

"I acutaly have a roll of duct tape on me."

I looked at Yumi with a questionable look. "Yumi, I can somewhat believe the story behind the zip-lock baggies, but this" I pointed at the roll of duct tape she just brought out. "This is going to need a very convincing story."

"Well" she looked to the side. "I thought I might have to use it."

"On what?"

"You."