Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2

After sometime, Rindou finally came back to the apartment and we went inside. He questioned me about why I wasn't at the gym and I told him I got bored since I couldn't get inside. He them told me he had went down there to give me the card that would let me in.

"Well it was a little too late for that" I told him as I changed in the bathroom. "I also don't have time to deal with you since something else has showed up" I thought as I thought about ways to avoid seeing Satori again. "Since I know he goes to the gym here, maybe I shouldn't go back" I continued to think. "But what about me getting swole?"

"You're that bored you started talking to yourself?" Rindou asked from outside the bathroom.

"Maybe" I lied. He didn't say anything else and went into his room. "If I'm lucky enough, maybe I won't run into him anymore after today?"

...yeah right, since when did I start getting lucky again?

Ever since that day I ran into Satori and Nanaki, I've been running into the two of them whenever I decided I want to explore the apartment complex when I was either bored or Rindou was fed up with my bullshit. "I shouldn't even had spoken back to him that day" I sighed as I manage to find myself by the pool even though no one was in it but it was still open to those who lived in the apartment complex. "I need to find a way to get him to leave me alone, not only for my sake but his as well." I knew if word got out I was hanging out with Satori, all hell may break loose or they might just kill him this time around. "But I haven't ran away this time so maybe they won't hurt him."

I sat there in one of the chairs that was by the pool for a while until I started hearing what sounded like music coming from my right. At first I paid it no mind but the music got closer and closer. "Huh?" I finally looked to my right and saw Satori and Nanaki. It seemed like Satori was the one who was playing the music while Nanaki held a water hose. "What the hell is going on here?"

Satori didn't answer the question and just turned the music up on full blast.

Ain't nothing stopping me from getting backtight with you

Go head and dip you got the right to

If I gotta roll up my sleeves and fight for you

I'll stand outside in the rain all night for you

Ain't nothing stopping me from getting backtight with you

Go head and dip you got the right to

If I gotta roll up my sleeves and fight for you

I'll stand outside in the rain all night

I just stared at Satori as he kept lip syncing to the song.

Three months, three weeks, two days it's the same shit

Shorty she ain't having it

Back then I wasn't serious

Not going to lie, I was very speechless about the performance in front of me. "He does know this song is about a man who's trying to get back with a girl he used to date but didn't take their relationship serious?" I thought as I watched him opened his button up shirt that had a rose taped to his chest while telling Nanaki to make it rain on him with the water hose. The chorus of the song repeated as Satori got closer to me with the rose in his hands. "Um?" I didn't take the rose from him.