Chapter 47 - What Now?

Satori glared down at me. He had the strong urge to hit me right about now. "Like I was ever trying to sleep with you."

I let out a laugh. "Don't lie to yourself. You wanted to sleep with me and that's that."

"I guess hanging around a bunch of criminals has made you full of yourself, (Y/n)."

I mean I did notice a huge change in my personality but that's not what we're talking about here right now. "You sound just like those guys who get butt hurt when a girl doesn't like them back." You know which guys I'm talking about. The ones where they'll call girls beautiful and stuff but will instantly call them ugly or they weren't shit when they find out they either have a boyfriend or the girls aren't interested in them. "Just because I could see through your bullshit right from the minute we met, now you're not interested in sleeping with me?"

"You're getting on my nerves now, (Y/n)."

"Oh! Am I?" I opened my eyes wide and blinked a few times. "It's so crazy how you were like, come with me (Y/n) because I think this guy is bad news two minutes ago, but now I'm getting on your nerves?" I rolled my eyes. "You follow me around like a lost puppy thinking you might just get a little ass from me, but guess what? You never did and you never will." I clapped my hands. "Congratulations for being Japan's number one self centered loser!"

'Slap'

I held my cheek as shock was written all over my face. "Y...you just hit me..." I stared up at Satori. "Now we're out here hitting women, huh?!" The slap stung like a bitch and I could feel my eyes start to water.

"Don't act like you didn't deserve to get hit" Satori replied. "You almost got me killed."

"I should have let them killed you." I glared at him as tears slowly fell down my face. "But no, I risked my freedom in order to save your stupid ass!" I exclaimed. "I would have probably been long gone from this country if my goody two shoes side didn't feel bad you got kidnap because of me!" That slap from earlier just filled my rage. "And you know what, you are pretty fucking stupid trying to reconnect with me after something like that! Like it was kind of obvious that..."

"Okay, that's enough." Rindou finally came over to intervene between Satori and I. "Here." He held out his cars keys. "Go to the car."

I took the keys and looked at him. "What are you planning on doing, Rindou?"

"Why would you care right after you said we should have killed him?"

"You aren't going" I started but Rindou cut me off again.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm already annoyed as it."

I didn't say anything else and turned around, slowly walking away from the two men. "..." I left the store and unlocked Rindou's car, getting into the passenger seat. "Funny, I couldn't even have brought any wigs if I wanted to." I looked down and saw I left my bag where all my money was on the floor of Rindou's car. "Ugh." I lean back in the seat and looked up. I was starting to regret what I said back in the store. "I mean I did say I wish they killed him but that was only because he hit me." I turned my attention to the window to see if I could see anything happening in the store. I couldn't really see much except for a couple of people leaving the store and looking back every now and then. "He was also very quick to flip the switch on me when he found out I was involved with Bonten."

Yeah, I was trying to convince myself that if something bad was happening, Satori deserved it. I shouldn't concern myself with what happens to him from now on. He literally showed me his true colors just now. And on top of the fact he was a walking red flag to begin with and I did try my best to keep him at arm's length but for some reason, I still put up with him. Maybe somewhere deep inside I truly thought he would stop his hoe ways and the two of us could have probably become a couple. "I don't know about all that. He would just be a good friend" I thought to myself as I still waited for Rindou to come out of the store.