Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream

"That should be it" one of the men said as he mopped up the last bit of blood.

"Good, I want this day to be over with already" another man said as he got ready to leave the building.

"It seems both Beto and Naohito have been killed ma'am" a voice said as he held up a pistol at the man who was walking out of the building. "They were traitors but it's still a shame." He pulled the trigger and shot the man. "It couldn't be help." He shot the other man that was also in the building. "As for the girl, she seems to still be in Bonten's hands." The man put his pistol away and took off the black gloves he was wearing, putting them in his back pocket. "Understood, I'll let Mr. Monroe know." The mystery man got back in his car and left the area, making sure he left no traces behind.

.

.

.

The sun was slowly beginning to set and turn into night time. You could hear the sounds of shuffled feet coming in and out of a hospital room. Nurses freaking out after seeing one of their own get shoot because of how she was handling the situation. If wasn't her fault, she was new and wanted to prioritize another patient over the one Bonten brought in. Bonten not liking how she address them, quickly disposed of the newbie nurse as the others and doctors watched in horror. They felt bad for the girl and knew apologizing about not telling her about Bonten didn't mean anything.

"So how's her condition?" Koko asked one of the doctors that came into the room.

"She should be fine." He looked at his iPad. "She needed stitches for several of her fingers." He clicked something that popped up on his screen. "And we removed the bullet from her left thigh." He then turned off his iPad screen. "Luckily the bullet did not cause any major damage in her thigh but she will probably need physical therapy for her hands though, Mr. Kokonoi."

"She's lucky he didn't actually go through with cutting her fingers off" Mochi commented.

"Yeah." Akashi sat my bag on the dresser that was next to the bed. He then looked at the doctor Koko was just talking to. "So is she still under the effects of anesthesia or is she just sleeping?"

"She's just sleeping." The doctor got ready to leave. "If you need anything else, please use that button next to her bed to call one of the nurses" and with that he left the room. "I need to quit this job but they pay more than regular hospitals" he thought as he walked down the hallway. On his way to check on another patient, he came across Kakucho. He nodded his head and kept walking.

"She probably won't wake up until sometime tomorrow" Ran said as he watched the hospital room door open. "I take it that Mikey didn't want to come?"

"No." Kakucho closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed. "How is she?"

"She'll be fine" Akashi told him. "She's just sleeping."

"Did someone deal with those two?" Kakucho asked.

"Sanzu should have" Rindou answered. He felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out of his pocket. "Speaking of him." He answered the phone. "Okay. Yeah?" Rindou let out a sigh and hanged up the phone. "He says he took care of them and went to go check on the cleaners who were dealing with the aftermath."

"And?" Ran questioned.

"He says they were killed."

"What? By who?" Mochi asked.

"He says he doesn't know and that they've been dead for a couple of hours now."

"It was probably someone who was working with Beto and Naohito" Ran figured. "They did say they created their own organization after all."