Chapter 15 - Taken

Now I was sitting on my couch regretting all the choices I had made in the last six months. If I never did certain things, I would have never ended up in the current situation I'm in right now. "I should have stayed my ass at home instead of going to the club to dance last night" I thought as the men started talking amongst themselves. "Actually, it's Aoi's fault for pulling a 6ix9ine and snitching on me" I continued to think. I then remembered Aoi's tattoo and how it looked exactly like mine. "Wait. Aoi said they marked her as one of their special girls" I said to myself. I then looked around the room. "Oh my god, this all started because of this funky tattoo I got two years ago!" I exclaimed in my head.

"Well, we finally got her. Now what?" the man with the bored expression asked.

"We take her back with us and see what Mikey wants us to do next" the man with the two different eye colors told him. He then looked over at me. "You should gather some of your belongings, (Y/n)."

"Why is he the only one who seems genuinely nice?" I thought as I just stared at him.

"Didn't you hear, Kakucho?" Sanzu walked over to the couch and stared down at me. "Get your shit and let's go!"

I flinched a bit and slowly stood up, walking into the bedroom. I closed the door behind me for who knows what reason. "For kidnappers, I'm surprised they're letting me take some things with me" I thought as I walked over to my closet. I stood there for awhile and suddenly fell to my knees. I was starting to freak-out again, fully realizing I'm in deep shit now. "This is real, isn't it?" I asked myself as I was now sitting on the floor inside my closet. I wiped away a few tears that started to return.

Outside my room, the Bonten guys were waiting for me to come back to the living room. "She's taking too long" Rindou complained. "Why even let her take anything with her?"

Kakucho didn't answer him and walked over to the bedroom door. He knocked and didn't get an answer from me. "(Y/n)?" Kakucho opened the door and it seemed like I wasn't in there. "Don't tell me she..." he walked around the room to check to see if I had somehow managed to escape. "There's no way she could have, right?" Kakucho checked my closet and saw I was in there, just sitting on the floor. He called out to me and I gave him a 'hmm' in response. "Did you gather some of your belongings?"

I shook my head. "What's the point if I'm just going to end up getting killed by you guys."

Kakucho didn't know what to say to this. "I..."

I stood up from the floor and walked past him. "All I really need is the bag on the couch and my phone" was all I said to him and left the bedroom. I kept my eyes to the ground and walked over to the couch to see that my bag was on the floor. I picked it up and checked it to see if I had everything I needed in there. Once I was through with that, I walked over to the door.

I heard the sound of Sanzu cocking his gun. "You trying to escape?"

"You really think I could when I have seven guys up my ass?" I looked up at him. I was still very scared and upset about everything that was happening but some of those emotions has slowly turned into me being angry and petty now.

"Huh?" I felt him hold the gun's barrel to the side of my head. "Trying to put on a brave face now?"

"Put the gun away, Sanzu" Kakucho said as he left the bedroom. "It's time to go." Kakucho walked over to the front door and waited for me to leave first. "Koko, make sure you pay for the damages."

"Yeah, yeah." Koko got up from the recliner.

"Here's your phone back, (Y/n)." I watched the man with two different eye colors hand me my phone. "Don't try to call for help, okay?"