Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street

The affection I gave Mikey this time around was very different from the last two times. Something about this hug made him feel something he hadn't felt in years. It made his heart ache for more even if he knew I didn't mean anything by it. All he wanted right now was to spend every last minute with me. He wanted to know more about me, ask questions to the answers he already knows, and more.

"(Y/n)." He lifted his head and stared me in the eyes.

"Yes, Mikey?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"I mean..." I moved side to side on my knees. They were on the bed on either side of Mikey. "Not really but it's okay."

"Okay." I felt his hands move down and rest on my hips. "Has my men been treating you kindly?"

"Um, I don't know if kindly is the right word for that."

"You're right." He squeezed my hips a bit. "Has any of them harmed you?"

"Not really, just the occasional name calling here and there." In the back of my mind, I was so confused on how he was trying to have a normal conversation with me. It was weird but I went along with it.

"Anything else?"

"Oh, I got freak nasty with 5 of your men but you know" I thought. Like hell I was going to tell him that! "Well I'm sure you know about the situations with Koko and Rindou."

"I do." He squeezed my hips again. "I also know how close you've become with several of my men."

"Close? What do you mean by that?"

"I know you slept with 4 of them and gave Takeomi a blowjob at his birthday party."

"Uh..." I felt my face heat up and quickly took my arms away from him so I could hide my face with my hands. "I..."

"It's okay." Mikey took his hands off my hips and grabbed my hands, taking them off my face. "You don't have to be flustered about something like that."

"Boy! You don't understand when the person who just said something like that is staring at you and not looking away!" I exclaimed in my head as I looked away from Mikey. "I...it was the alcohol that made me do it!" That's a lie, I had no problem sleeping with Rindou without any consumption of alcohol. "I tend to get a little flirty when I drink." This wasn't a lie.

"A little?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Fine, a lot." I took my hands away from him and crossed my arms. "Happy?"

Mikey let out a small chuckle which surprised me. I didn't even know he could laugh. "Has anyone told you that you have a lot of cute moments, (Y/n)?" Mikey brought his hand to my cheek, cupped it, and made me look at him.

"Not that I know of. I don't think..." Mikey cut me off by kissing me. My eyes went wide as I froze on the spot but soon relaxed. "This isn't new, (Y/n)" I thought as I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. "They always say sweet things to you and you end up falling for it" I continued to think as I felt his hands return back to my hips and slowly started to rub my sides up and down.

Mikey's hands eventually made their way underneath my shirt. Chills ran down my spine when his cold hands made contact with my warm flesh, earning him a small moan.

Our lips parted and I heard Mikey call my name.

"Yeah?"

He didn't say anything else and I could feel him slowly get up. This startled me and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, fearing I would fall and hit my ass hard on the ground. "Ah!" I let out a noise as I held on to him for dear life. "There's no way in hell he could easily pick me up like this?!" I thought as I closed my eyes. I just knew I would fall but to my surprise, I didn't. Instead I found myself laying on my back on the bed. "Huh?" I sat up a bit and saw Mikey standing at the end of the bed, staring at me.