Eli: Humans Are Annoying/Just the Highlights (28)

Humans are annoying. They build you up and tear you down in the course of a day. They'll make you think that you care about them when they don't and don't show how much they are they do. Humans are liars.

Not all of them, that's unfair to say all of them. I have a few humans that I trust, that I let stay around me just because I need someone around. People I wish I could survive without but are better than having no one there. Whatever the case, I still think humans are annoying.

 Whatever the case, I still think humans are annoying

"Julie!"

"Hey Teo."

"Please stop calling me that."

"I can't call you Teo?"

"Everyone calls me Mateo, you know that. It's just because you read that book."

"Love Walks In is an amazing book! And Teo is an amazing character in that amazing book so you should be flattered."

"Whatever."

"So what's up?"

"Did you hear about Eli?"

"What about him?"

"He fought with Casey because Casey asked Kira out."

"Seriously? He and Kira broke up because he flirted with all the girls on the college trip and he fought Casey about it?"

"Maybe. But some people are saying that it's because Casey was a jerk to Kira when she said no."

"Wow, that's actually sweet of him."

"Yeah, your boy toy is one hell of a knight in shining armor."

"My boy toy?"

"Yeah."

"He's not my anything."

"Oh. Oops."

"It's fine."

"I'm going to go now..."

"Bye Teo."

"It's Mateo."

"Bye Teo."

"It's a good thing we're friends."