109-111

Chapter 109 - Sorry, that's my company's trade secret (1)

Jiang YaGe's suitors all had character flaws. As far as film emperor Fang JueMing went, his issues were obsessive-compulsiveness and overly protective of those close to him. It was very difficult to change his mind once an idea was set in his mind. When he saw Jiang YaGe as a goddess, he was willing to help her out without asking for anything in return. It didn't matter to him whether other innocents were hurt at the same time. Wang Xiao had no regards for the law whatsoever and had carried out countless criminal activities.

As for Zhang Bi, he might appear to be gentle like jade, but he was very vicious in his behaviors. He had no problem poisoning Fang JunRong and making her moody and have a short temper for the sake of helping out Jiang YaGe. In addition, he had also poisoned a few actresses who didn't get along with Jiang YaGe and caused them to have red dots on their faces. None of them ended well. They had lost their abilities to remain in the entertainment circle when their looks were damaged.

Jiang YaGe appreciated his help a lot. She even worked with the Zhang's and mainly used the drugs developed to build her network. Toward the end of the book, the alliances between these individuals became a fairly sizable force.

Fang JunRong's eyes darkened when she thought about Jiang WenYu, who was working on his thesis at home. She didn't need to do much against the Zhang's. Their biggest strength was their Bone-Reconnecting Cream. That was a product that was unrivaled by any other families, but her White Jade Cream was simply way better. As soon as she launched it to the market, it'd done enough damage to the Zhang's and that'd be the interest that she'd collect for herself.

This mansion wasn't small at all, especially with that man-made pool inside. The breeze coming from above the pool easily dissipated the annoyance in her. She walked for 15 minutes before she finally arrived at the building.

And that was the first time she met Zhang ZhiSu.

He was sitting on a wheelchair. With his head lowered, a sense of blue radiated from him. Yet, when he looked up at others, he was able to give one a feeling of calmness and gentleness.

He was younger than she had expected. Perhaps in his thirties.

"Miss Fang." He smiled. He didn't seem to be depressed from being wheelchair-bound since his accident.

Very nice. She liked the way he addressed her.

Zhang Bi, whom she had met a few times in her previous life, was packing up next to them. Obviously, he was wrapping up his visit. He looked up at Fang JunRong and gave her a smile that resembled a breeze in spring. He appeared to be very friendly.

Fang JunRong merely nodded a little at him and sat down not too far away from them.

He heard Zhang Bi say to Zhang ZhiSu, "We will continue with our treatment plan and change your dressing once a day. I will come and apply acupuncture on you once a week. We will see if any adjustments are necessarily in a month's time."

"Thank you, Doctor Zhang," said Zhang ZhiSu.

Zhang Bi said a few more words and then took off.

Fang JunRong pulled out her White Jade Cream and high-level told him about its effect and usage. "I will leave this with you. You can decide on whether you will try it out."

She hesitated for a little bit then handed over the Detoxification Pills to him as well. "This is Detoxification Pills. A friend of mine had tried it before, and it worked pretty well. You are free to have others inspect them as well."

Zhang ZhiSu looked back and forth between the two bottles for a few seconds before he brought up a different subject. "You plan to sell these two formulas to the government?"