159-161

Chapter 159 - "I Don't Want to See You Anymore. Get out of My House." (1)

Li WangJin returned home in a trance.

The house that he was currently staying in he bought from loans that he had taken out from other bosses a while ago. It didn't measure up to his previous one but it wasn't not shabby either. He still needed to, after all, maintain a group of servants. He no longer wished to live with his son.

No matter how poor he was before, he never left his servants go. Being waited on hands and feet everyday gave him the illusion that he was still the high and mighty Li WangJin that he once was.

He had just arrived home and Wang SiXian immediately came up to him. She took his suit jacket from him and asked, concerned, "You drank? I have made you some soup that will help with the hangover. Wait here. Let me go get it for you.

"You shouldn't drink so much. Even if you are going to drink, you should have some warm food in your stomach first." Seeing the Li WangJin didn't look too happy, she assumed that he had a bit too much to drink and wanted to go up to hold him.

Li WangJin smacked her hands away. It hurt so much that Wang SiXian pulled back her hands immediately. She was stunned and couldn't' get out all the other tender words that she had ready.

Any other time, the way that Wang SiXian treated him like he was the center of her universe would have appeased him a lot. Today, however, he has yet to recover from his earlier shock.

In his mind, Wang SiXian was the culprit of the destruction of his dreams. Seeing her now brought up all of his current and past hatred.

If it wasn't for her, Fang JunRong and him would still be the model couple that was envied by all. This was all her fault!

He stared viciously at Wang SiXian and said, "You stay away from me!"

Wang SiXian was dumbfounded and she looked at Li WangJin in disbelief. As much as Li WangJin hasn't been treating her the same as he did before, but this was the first time he had shouted at her.

Tears started streaming down her cheeks. "What have I done wrong that you had to yell at me like that?" Even if he had a bad time outside, he shouldn't have treated her that way.

The more she thought about it, the more unjust she felt. Nobody had any respect for her. Even the servants, less and less would they listen to her. The only one that she has left was Li WangJin. The way that Li WangJin was treating her was like stomping all over her ego.

Once she started crying, her tears washed away the foundation that she had applied. Her face was a mess and part of her scars showed, making her looked even more terrifying.

Li WangJin couldn't even stand looking at her for another second. He never should have brought her home.

If that was a mistake, then it was now time to correct that mistake.

"Your being here was a mistake. If it wasn't for you, JunRong would not have divorced me.

"I have no idea how I started this relationship with you. I am guessing that it was part of your scheme all along?

"I don't want you to be around anymore. Get out of my house."

Wang SiXian was stunned. She thought Li WangJin was just upset. She hadn't expected that he was serious this time and even wanted to throw her out. She has no house, no money, and no work experience. How would she live if she had left this place?

Let alone that her looks had been ruined.

Wang SiXian was truly sad now. She couldn't stop her tears as she mumbled to him, "You can't do this to me. I only returned to this country for you.