340-342

Chapter 340 - The Drama Stirred Up by Su Teng Continued to Escalate (1)

He posted the video onto his own account and added the caption: "Must be nice to be rich! When I become rich like that, I will have a group of people kneeling in front of me every day too!"

Just as he had expected, his video was a big hit. His camera angle was quite good and happened to get a straight shot of Fang JunRong's face.

Even for just a regular video, her beauty still shone through. In fact, the quality of the video made it even more impressive. Others were able to tell that it was her from just one look. Xu Jin even wondered if she had plastic surgery. How else could she look so young at her age?

Fang JunRong had always been a well-talked about person, any article that had her name in it would draw a lot of attention. Along with that aggro-drawing caption, many netizens rushed to read it.

Some of them were fans of Fang JunRong, others were not. As such, the fans and the anti-fans went to battle under the post.

Fang JunRong had always had a great reputation and nothing for the anti-fans to use in the past.

They could do nothing but watch her go up and up. This video had, undoubtedly, provided them with the best ammunition and all of them resumed a high and mighty air.

[The Qing dynasty had come and gone. Does she think she's an emperor? Having others kneeling down in front of her?]

[She had been raved about by so many that she let it get to her head. Even upper management of big organizations wouldn't make people kneel down in front of them.]

Looking at the increase in views and number of comments and the growing of his fan base, Xu Jin couldn't be happier. There was an account by the name of "The Rabbit Who Doesn't Eat Carrots" that had become famous from a video.

He heard that many wanted to sign contracts with the account owner. Perhaps he would be that lucky as well.

Many also privately messaged him. Fang JunRong's fans said that he was making stuff up and misleading the audiences. Anti-fans praised that he had done a good job and had him upload more similar videos.

A cigarette between his lips, Xu Jin planned more attacks. He would say that he was being attacked online by Fang JunRong's fans. And that would be the content of his next post.

He noticed a few private messages all of a sudden. Someone had expressed interest in reposting his video and offered him an amount for it.

Xu Jin could see money flying at him and he quickly accepted the offers. Only idiots would turn down opportunities like this! For-profit sites would repost videos of this sort all the time and they wouldn't even pay for them. At least these were offering him money.

His fingers flew over the keyboard.

***

The person who purchased the video was none other than Su QinYing's brother Su Teng. Su Teng, as the only boy of the Su family, had never been coddled as a child.

In fact, Su QinYing had always been put ahead of him. Even his father valued Su QinYing more.

He even went as far as ignoring others' opinions and groomed Su QinYing. Naturally, with his right as the heir robbed by Su QinYing, he did not like this sister much.

As such, when Su QinMei murdered Su QinYing and took over her identity, Su Teng did not blame her one bit. In fact, he felt that the situation was more beneficial for him.

He no longer needed to worry about being threatened and, knowing what he knew, he could coerce Su QinMei into helping him out. As for the Su family going downhill, that was because the shareholders were too old school and could not progress with time. That had nothing to do with him.