325-327

Chapter 325 - What Exactly Did His Bao Do? (1)

"Kids like MingZhu with parents working in a different city and only able to see each other a few times a year are quite common. MingZhu is already a pretty lucky one among them. At least she is looked after by her uncle and aunty and they are somewhat nice to her."

Li XinYun had talked a lot with Chen MingZhu when they shared a room. Inevitably, they talked about some local events. Children that were left behind created a lot of tragedies. Li XinYun, given the background that she had grown up in, had only seen the bright and pretty events in her past and the worst things that had happened to her all stemmed from Li WangJin and Li ShiZe. Comparing to all these other people, what she had gone through were nothing. It didn't mean that she had already forgiven them, but that she was no longer bothered by the two of them.

Chen MingZhu's recounts of what went on in her town made Li XinYun sad. It was fine when she didn't know about it but she did now. And she had the ability to help them out. As such, she wanted to do something about it.

Fang JunRong look at her encouragingly to go on.

Li XinYun went on to say, "In the end of the day, there just aren't a lot of job opportunities locally. There is only one canning factory in their town. Many have no choice but to seek work elsewhere." The more she talked, the better she got. "I have been thinking. MingZhu told me that their fruits there are quite sweet and I have a beverage company. If it works out, I can build a factory there and I will be able to hire some locals."

Both land and labors were cheap there. Partly, she wanted to help out MingZhu, Being able to also develop her company was icing on the cake.

Fang JunRong smiled. "That is not a bad idea. It is worth a shot."

XinYun had matured a lot since she met Chen MingZhu and was now considering actions that were within her power. Regardless of whether it would work out, she had already taken her first step. That in and of itself was a form of growth and also something that Fang JunRong loved to see.

Fang Tian chimed in. "I can film any sort of attractions once I get there and see if we can attract some tourism for them."

That, too, was a good idea. Naturally, Fang JunRong was supportive of that. Watching the two children yakking away with their heads together, Fang JunRong couldn't help but smiled happily.

Heading over to Chen MingZhu's hometown, even with two bodyguards with them, they were still looking at a place that they were not familiar with. Their safety was not guaranteed.

After some pondering, Fang JunRong called up a few of her friends who had a big network and informed them that she and her daughter were looking at building a factory in the locale.

Words quickly got back to City Xichang, where Chen MingZhu resided.

That very afternoon, the local government official had already reached out to Fang JunRong and talked to her about her business idea. They had further expressed that they would be sending someone to show them around once they had arrived. They sounded very sincere. Afterall, their locale had poor transportation and not very many attractions. Very few were willing to invest there even with a lot of incentives. Any investments would be an accomplishment. Nevermind that they had all heard of Fang JunRong previously.

And, just like that, Fang JunRong was able to find herself assistance and greatly increased their own safety measures.

She had not forgotten to warn the two girls. "It is great that you two are enthusiastic but you can't be too safe. We are not familiar with the area and there just might be accidents if we let our guards down. As such, we need to be prepared ahead of time." As good as their two bodyguards were, they couldn't take a whole group of people.