[Extra] 397-399

Chapter 397 - Jiang DeXian, the Flirt (1)

Fang JunRong made it onto the most trending list. That, in and of itself, was not surprising. Every time her company has some sort of promotional activities or offered a discount, she would easily end up on the most trending list.

She didn't even need to pay for an extra water army. Her MLT tendency brought about much envy, jealousy and hatred from other celebrities.

Nevertheless, she did not end up on the most trending list this time because of any company products, but her own scandals.

That was right, a paparazzi had captured her and Jiang DeXian together. As such, the photo of the two were re-posted by all for-profit accounts overnight with a shocking title – [Shocking news! Fang JunRong visiting Jiang DeXian at night. Are the two about to make an announcement?]

Fang JunRong, as one of the top three wealthiest persons the year before, was very famous online.

Especially when her beauty and elegance surpassed many celebrities'. A rich and pretty "big sister" like her naturally attracted a lot of followers. That and she was still single. There were many videos out there with fans creating couple videos of her [with men of their choices].

It was worth mentioning that the most popular coupling of Fang JunRong was Fang JunRong x Jiang WenYu, a well trusted boss in business and a scientist that talked about nothing outside of his specialty except when Fang JunRong was the topic. It was only then would he descend from his high places and down to a normal person's level. It was easy to picture the two of them together.

As much as the fan loved their fantasies, they were, after all, nothing more than just fantasies in their heads. This one with Jiang DeXian, however, was different. That was actual solid proof this time.

It was 2 AM when Fang JunRong took off from Jiang DeXian's place with Jiang DeXian personally there seeing her out. The dim lighting around did not affect the two's looks. In fact, it made them look more like characters walking straight out of a magazine. The dim light made the atmosphere seem even more suggestive. There seemed to be a rare affection that was captured on the normally cold Jiang DeXian's look.

This paparazzi who had been waiting here was lucky and was able to clearly get the two's frontal shots. He would not otherwise have the guts to release the photos.

In this circle, being in the same picture was the equivalent to giving out candies, and looking at each other meant the wedding ceremony, their photos, undoubtedly, was iron-clad proof that the two of them were a couple.

Everybody was familiar with Fang JunRong and the same could be said about Jiang DeXian. As a new player in the business circle with the look of Don Juan, he had attracted a lot of girlfriend fans right out of the gate.

When the two of them were together, their effect was way more than 1 + 1 but more like earth shattering and every bit as shocking as any celebrities with countless following announcing their romantic relationship.

Usually, being the female in the incident would be the one in a slightly worse situation. It would be easy for them to draw fires from the man's girlfriend fans. When it came to Fang JunRong, however, it was a whole different story.

Fang JunRong was not only a rich woman but the Beautify Pills developed by Meifang Corporation were the sacred beautifying products in the hearts of many [girls] and the Hair Growing Cream that came out of nowhere had saved countless balding [girls]. If it was anyone else, the girls might consider boycotting their products but, when it came to Beautify Pills, welp, how to say it? Yes, the male god was handsome but it was still better when one was pretty, pretty, pretty. As long as they were pretty, they could always score themselves handsome men.