218-220

Chapter 218 - Oh, Poor Duchess Capet (1)

Jiang YaGe's body felt wabbly and she seemed to be in shock. "Stop with it already! You can accuse me but you can't accuse JueMing!"

Fang JueMing quickly steadied her delicate body and the handsome man and pretty woman standing next to each other made them look like match made in heaven.

The scene aggravated Li ShiZe so much that his eyes had turned beet red. He had given up everything for Jiang YaGe and this was what he got in return?

Angry rushed to his head and he lunged forward at Fang JueMing. Fang JueMing was someone who worked out on a regular basis and was much more skillful when it came to fighting. Li ShiZe was younger and stronger so the two of them were equal matches. It was, however, quite unfortunate for Jiang YaGe. She wanted to go up and break up the two of them. It was definitely a stroke to the ego to have the two handsome men fighting over her but she also didn't want to see any real injuries on either one of them.

Sadly, she went up at the most inopportune moment. Li ShiZe had just taken a swing at Fang JueMing's face which Fang JueMing had dodged. Li ShiZe was unable to bring his fist back on time and, as such, his fist landed solidly on Jiang YaGe's face.

With a shrilling shriek, Jiang YaGe's face swollen up immediately. Barely missing her eye, even Li ShiZe was shocked.

Witnessing what had happened to Jiang YaGe enraged Fang JueMing. Taking the opportunity while Li ShiZe was still out of it, he immediately reached out, grabbed Li ShiZe by his hand and had him under control. Li ShiZe's fingers had never recovered completely and with this new impact, he, too, was howling.

Fang JueMing shoved him onto the ground forcefully and, looking at Li ShiZe who was painfully holding onto his own hand, let out a deep breath and adjusted his own collar. He then said to Jiang YaGe, "You don't deserve to be with someone as violent as him. You should leave him."

Jiang YaGe's face was hurting so much that she could barely talk. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she felt even more wronged when she looked up at the way that Fang JueMing was looking at her. As such, she did not object to it when he put his arm around her.

Even if ShiZe wasn't nice to her, she still has JueMing. She had been putting up with him for way too long because of the guilt that she had toward him. She didn't want to put up with it anymore. This was the first time she was stuck on her face and it was so severe at that.

Choking back her tears, she said, "Let's go. I don't want to look at him anymore."

She walked inside of her room and packed up all of her stuff. She didn't have a lot of possessions and it didn't take her long to pack up. She left with Fang JueMing with her possessions shortly thereafter. Walking inside of Fang JueMing's apartment, her back looked very determine.

Li ShiZe was lying on the ground and feeling as messed up as a puddle of mud. The pain in his hand did not come close to the stab wound that was caused by Jiang YaGe.

He had fallen in love with such a flirtatious a woman who has so many lovers all over the place. For her, he had brought about the death of his father, grew apart from his mother and sister, and was despised by the rest of the world. And yet, she was able to leave him with no hesitation for another man while he was severely injured. Her cruelty was simply chilling. Most likely because the other man could better provide for her now.

"AHAHAHAHA...."

He laughed out loud maniacally. Nobody knew whether he was laughing at himself or at Jiang YaGe. He laughed so hard that tears started rolling down his cheeks.