229-231

Chapter 229 - Boss Gu Stared at the Medicines on the Screen. They Looked so Disgustingly Familiar (1)

Albeit the fact that Uncle De wasn't one of high status within the clan, but because he was of the elder generation, most in the clan was respectful to him. He had always bragged that even the clan leader was respectful to him. Now, being shouted at by someone outside of the clan in front of everyone, he was so angry that he almost dropped dead right then and there. To make matters worse, as wealthy as Fang JunRong was, he never regarded her as someone of any importance.

"You, you..."

Fang JunRong gave him a look and said, "If you have problems with stuttering, you need to go see a doctor about it. There is no need to embarrass yourself like so."

"Madam Fang, Uncle De is, after all, from a generation above you. Don't you think it's only right to be respectful to him?" Another man around his age, probably a cousin of his, also stepped up from next to Zhang ZhiYang.

Fang JunRong gave him a slight smile. "I am unable to drum up any respect who thinks they can behave however they want just because of their age. I was the one who asked for it."

Zhang ZhiYang was about to get internal injury from all of his pig teammates around him. He finally couldn't help but shouted out angrily, "Alright, you all. Stop talking already."

He had done so much to mend the fences with Fang JunRong and now all had been ruined. It made him want to cough out 3 liters of blood.

Fang JunRong was all out today. She turned toward Zhang ZhiSu and said to him, "Must be a tough job for you being the head of a group of pigs."

She was only here for the drama. But if they insisted on dragging her in, then they would have to suffer the consequences. She wouldn't want to give the impression that she was a pushover.

Zhang ZhiSu's answer was quite interesting as well. "Oh, you get used to it." He never denied the fact that it was but a group of pigs surrounding Zhang ZhiYang.

Zhang ZhiYang looked from one of them to the other dubiously. He was even more anxious now. Did these two somehow mend their fences without him knowing? If that was the case, then his advantage was gone. That thought flustered him and he said to Uncle De and the other man, "Stop talking and mucking things up for me."

Uncle De had hoped that Zhang ZhiYang would defend him some. Being faceslapped like that in front of others made his face stiffened.

Zhang ZhiSu only found that funny. Their alliance was even weaker than he had imagined. Or, it wasn't entirely fair to say that. In the end of the day, Zhang ZhiYang did not dare to offend Fang JunRong. Slowly but surely, Fang JunRong had become someone that nobody dared to underestimate.

He put on his solemn look once again and said, "Stop dreaming about the position of the clan leader. If you are so disgruntled about me, you can branch off and start on your own. That way I won't be able to stand between you and your fortune." This was a great opportunity to get rid of this side branch. That way he would no longer need to waste any more time and effort to keep them under control and watch out for any criminal activities that might engage in without the knowledge of the clan.

Sometimes, one must bite the bullet and rid oneself of the bed seeds.

Zhang ZhiYang narrowed his eyes and looked at Zhang ZhiSu quizzically. The Zhang family had 12 branches with first and second branches being the main ones. All the others were considered as side branches. He had seven branches on his side right now. If they were to split up, Zhang ZhiSu would stand to lose a lot of his power right away. Would he really be able to part with that much of his power?