124-126

Chapter 124 - They Made Him Sound Like a Man Who Was No Good Except for Leeching off His Wife (1)

The Beautify Pills, which had only been out for 2 months, was on high demand. Fang JunRong's publicity rose along with that. Her number of fans had been going up and up, and some people even checked her Weibo daily. Supposedly, doing that would bring one wealth.

Yang MeiHua was one of those people. She was now a loyal fan of Beautify Pills and would recommend it to those around her from time to time.

She felt that her moral standards had been shattered completely when she read about Jiang YaGe online today. As much as she didn't like Jiang YaGe and felt that she had some issues with her moral standards, Jiang YaGe's behavior this time had really crossed the line.

She was a couple with Li ShiZe but that did not stop her from taking advantage of Deng Lan as Li ShiZe's sister. Deng Lan was tricked by her and provided her with living expenses along with all sorts of luxurious items. Jiang YaGe had even shown off a lot in front of them by wearing the clothes that were gifted to her by Deng Lan.

She didn't seem to have any guilt at all when she did all those things. No wonder she could help cover up the affairs between Li WangJin and her own aunt. Perhaps, she was even the one who set them up to begin with.

If she disliked Jiang YaGe, then she definitely despised Li ShiZe. As a girl, they'd naturally relate to Fang JunRong or Deng Lan. Which was why she could not get over Li ShiZe's behaviors, especially when he used Deng Lan's money to support Jiang YaGe.

Their entire dormitory felt that Li ShiZe was a blind man. Any way one looked at it, Dang Lan was much better than Jiang YaGe. She came from a good family; her look was gentle and poised; she seemed to be a nice person. Yet, somehow, Jiang YaGe had won over her. Perhaps, that was just how men were.

Yang MeiHua, disgusted, bashed Li ShiZe on the internet.

Then, as usual, she went over to Fang JunRong's Weibo and saw that Fang JunRong had "liked" a comment in the other article. She thought her eyeballs were about to hit the ground. Could this Fang JunRong be any more brutal? She just straight up admitted that everything mentioned in the article was true?

"Maybe her hand slipped? Perhaps she'd remove it in a little bit," said her roommate.

Yang MeiHua gave that some thought and said, "You are probably right."

She refreshed the page again and saw that not only was that article still on Fang JunRong's Weibo, she had posted a new one after that.

After reading the post, whatever anger remained in Yang MeiHua was gone in an instant. She laughed out loud and slammed the table at the same time.

"OMG. I can't believe Fang JunRong did what she did."

Yang MeiHua had expected Fang JunRong to say something, but either to say how much of a victim she was or how she had already forgotten them or something along that line. But, nope, Fang JunRong straight up said that she was in a good mood followed by advertising for her own products.

Yet, why did it feel so satisfying?

She had only been following Fang JunRong because of the Beautify Pills, but now she was starting to like this female CEO.

Many others had the exact same thought as Yang MeiHua. Nevertheless, not everybody was necessarily on Fang JunRong's side. There were some unique viewpoints among them.

For example, some were on Li ShiZe's side. They felt that he was the child and no parents should treat their children that way. They should move him with love and guide him back on the right path.