226-228

Chapter 226 - "You aren't even good enough to carry my shoes for me." (1)

Looking at the 0 indicated for remaining stock, Jiang YaGe was very distressed. Let it be Beautify Pills or Hair Growing Cream, she wasn't able to get any of them. She had always been very lucky in the past but, starting the beginning of this year, she wasn't sure if it was just her imagination, her luck seemed to be going down and down. She had been inline for the Beautify Pills for a long, long time, but was never drawn in any of the raffles.

As much as she disliked Fang JunRong, she must admit that Fang JunRong's products were top-notched. Her hair had become dry and brittle as of late and thought she would give the Hair Growing Cream a try after she had read about all of the recommendations.

When she was cohabiting with Fang JueMing, the two had intimacy once when both of them were drunk and they started dating officially after that. As much as she was confident in her own charm, but Fang JueMing was a part of the entertainment circle with no shortage of pretty women. Jiang YaGe would get jealous when she saw scandals between Fang JueMing and the other charming stars. She should be able to get more roles if she could become prettier, instead of the kind with only one ore two lines. And she would have the confidence to stand next to him.

Had her aunty not returned to China and Li WangJin not divorced Fang JunRong, she would still be the precious miss of the Li's and would have unlimited quantity of Hair Growing Cream at her disposal. Much like Zhong Yi, she must never run out of any of these.

The mere thought of the difference in situations between the two of them made her feel so incredibly bitter.

She would think about Li ShiZe occasionally. That heartless man. He even changed the lock after she had left. She only found that out when she ran out of some seasonings one time when she was cooking and tried to go get some from his place.

She bit her lower lip and looked up at Meifang Corporation's official website. The more she looked at it, the more annoying it seemed to her. She finally closed it out and went to read on Weibo. As Fang JueMing's newest girlfriend, she was, naturally, searching for news on Fang JueMing. Now that his finger had recovered and the family of the rich kid who was out to get him was in trouble, he was in much better situation than he was before. Plus, he was still the renowned film emperor. He had received several scripts and had already accepted one of them and started his filming with the production team.

Nevertheless, as soon as she searched under his name, she would immediately see the scandals between him and the female lead in the show. Even though Fang JueMing had reassured her that it was all for publicity, but looking at that charming and seductive face, Jiang YaGe felt very threatened. Could he truly hold his ground being around a beauty like that day in and day out?

It would just be a matter of time before she was dumped if she kept on sitting around at home like this. She wanted the role of a female lead and be popular as well. Sure, her reputation wasn't the best, but there were many others with past that were way worse than hers. They were still able to have a strong career as long as they have a strong public relation team.

She thought about it long and hard and finally recalled Zhang Bi. If only she had another bottle of White Jade Cream, many doors would be opened for her.

She gave Zhang Bi a call immediately and told him that she had ran out of White Jade Cream and begged for another bottle. She promised that she would repay him for his generosity in the future.

Zhang Bi finally agreed to it begrudgingly.

After she had hung up on the phone, Jiang YaGe couldn't help but smiled a little.