272-274

Chapter 272 - He Truly Regretted It now (1)

Fang JunRong wanted to laugh. She clicked into Tong Jiaming's video and watched it. She must admit that he was a genius at moving people. He never said a word negative about Shengxing the entire time but was able to fully communicate how he had been wronged. So much that his fans only wished that they could take his place and suffer for him. He was surely talented in this area and was a good fit for the entertainment circle. She understood it but she didn't want to accept it.

Compared to those who adopted the philosophy of if you can't beat them, join them, she much preferred those who could hold their own and not budge even in difficult times.

Shengxing, too, had spoken up and stated that Zhong Yi only met up with Ren DongZhi for the purpose of talking over his contract. There was nothing romantic between the two of them. Zhong Yi posted the screen shot of part of the contract. It said on the contract that should Ren DongZhi won the first place in the competition, there would be a 10% increase in his split after he signed the contract.

She said in a poised and humorous manner, "I felt that I got the short end of the stick. I should have made him second place so I can earn more. Too bad I don't have control over the outcome of the competition."

Fang JunRong smiled when she saw that. That was not a bad response. At the very minimum, many netizens were redirected and started calculating how much money she had lost.

She refreshed the app and saw that all top of four of the candidates, including first place, Ren DongZhi, had made their statements.

What Ren DongZhi had said was simple. "First place, I'm worth it. If you are a man, say it with your performance."

He posted a video clip as well. It contained snippets of both his own and Tong Jiaming's performances during the competition. Comparing the two of them, his confidence was oozing out.

As for the other two competitors, Dan Rong, the only female candidate, said, "When everybody's abilities were close to each other's, the one who could bring a bigger pleasant surprise would have better odds of winning first prize. Ren DongZhi did well during the final round of competition, especially in his ability to create on the fly. His ability was there for all to see. I will be the first to admit that he was better than me on that front."

Fu Zhe, ranked fourth, said nothing. He merely posted the vote that he had casted. The photo showed that he circled Ren DongZhi's name and voted for him. Being in the same division as Ren DongZhi and ended up losing to him, his voting for Ren DongZhi was doubtless a testimony of Ren DongZhi's talent.

Dan Rong and Fu Zhe's fans had been derailed by Tong Jiaming's fans initially and felt that their idols had been victimized as well. Now that their idols had both stood up, even without clearly stating that they were on Ren DongZhi's side, but anyone with half a brain could read between the lines. Under such situation, naturally they have decided to side with their own idols and slowly quelled down.

Once the initial madness had passed, they more or less noticed that something was off. Had they been used as weapons?

Begonia Entertainment very much wanted to keep the rumors going but without the help of the other two candidates, Tong Jiaming's statement of behind-the-scene was losing grounds one against three.

As the person in question, Tong Jiaming had been refreshing his Weibo nonstop from his dormitory room. He had already moved into the apartment arranged for him by Begonia Entertainment and also had two assistants in addition to his agent. He was, naturally, very happy when he saw Ren DongZhi being bashed online.

He disliked Ren DongZhi since the very beginning of the competition. The sense of wealthy feel radiated from him. He never flaunted it purposefully but one could tell from what he wore and used that he was different from the rest of them. A Second Generation Rich like him have many ways to debut. As such, why did he have to compete for the one opportunity afforded to peons like him with no background?