221-223

Chapter 221 - Zhang ZhiYang is not Going to be Hopping Around for Much Longer (1)

A few brands decided to collude with each other and released a few paid posts for all to see.

Some popular internet influences released posts in a regretful tone.

[Truth be told, I had always been a loyal fan of Meifang Corporation and been trying to snatch up some Beautify Pills every week. That being said, I am confused at what Meifang Corporation was trying to accomplish this time. They had already had water army lined up before the product has even hit the market? Why not take the time that they had spent on hiring water army and focused on the product itself? Whether the Hair Growing Cream is effective or not will be determined by customers' feedback, not something that should be inflated by paid accounts. Did Fang JunRong really screw up this time?]

Following that was a screen capture of The Real Martia Capet's raving about the Hair Growing Cream.

Another internet influencer came at it from a different angle.

[Fang JunRong had really misjudged this time. Who would try to leech popularity off of a foreigner?! Must she have the water army pretended to be Duchess Capet? I mean, c'mon, why would a billionaire like Duchess Capet even care about a new domestic product in China, am I right? Trying to leech popularity off of her is really somewhat embarrassing, if you ask me.]

After a series of internet influencers commenting on this subject and the most trending list was paid, the term #Fang JunRong had screwed up # quickly made it onto the most trending list.

The comments split into two sides. It was the battle between Shameless Marketing and With or Without Marketing, We Still Have the Best Products. Each side had their own arguments. Nevertheless, to many, the fact that Fang JunRong had hired water army was an undeniable truth and, as such, that had somehow changed their views of Fang JunRong. Some of them expressed that they would not jump on the Hair Growing Cream bandwagon right away but would spend some observation time first.

Even though Fang JunRong had no time to pay attention to what was going on on the web, but marketing had related the fiasco on the web to her right away.

She was taken aback a little, then, smiling, said, "Just ignore them."

"But we saw many paid accounts had been smearing our products. We will lose many potential customers this way."

Fang JunRong laughed out loud. "I had considered reining in some on our marketing budget anyway. Little do I know that these people would be so nice as to create exposures for us. They are such nice folks."

Pausing a little, there were amusement and confident in her smile. "That account really belongs to Duchess Capet. She is in the process of verifying her identity as we speak."

With that, the head of Marketing finally understood what was going on and the weight was lifted off of his shoulder immediately.

Fang JunRong went online and taken a look when she had a second of free time and, sure enough, the scale was grander than she had originally imagined. That was understandable. She had, after all, cut into many people's cake. She couldn't even imagine how many people hated her guts behind her back. As the saying goes, only the mediocre won't draw discontent.

Scrolling for a bit, she saw that there were even related posts on the famous site Cape. The most popular post had over 10 pages in comments in just a few hours. It rivaled scandals and love affairs of celebrities. Fang JunRong was impressed that her popularity had already reached the level that it did.

She clicked into the comment section and started reading it as she arranged an assignment to her employee and had them look into which companies were behind this incident.